Status
Not open for further replies.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
HDVBAAy.jpg

48ptWem.jpg

Spike says, "Hi Auntie Allee! I want to sing you the song of my people!"

Quite the range of crests, there! From small to XL! I love both of those characters! And Spike, that smooth talker, singing his song to his crush from Texas!

I love this month's theme, Terr! And we've already got some great entries!

Kise: "Mom, is that lady training me or she is trainingyou??"

displayimage.php

Hahahahaha! That's always the question with our fids, isn't it? I think the answer pretty much depends on how deeply rooted is our denial. Lol!

Btw, I must say, you have one of those rare smiles that I find instantly contagious. Makes me smile in return EVERY time!

OMG what a brilliant pic!! Here's one of my baby
24e9b7d606f4d20edb38fbb1474a976d.jpg

Wow! I'm not sure if it's the perspective of the pic or what, but he seems to be a BIG boy! What subspecies of ekkie is he? He's beautiful.

And my other 2 babies!!!
a9e53af0f5e9f0387171dd45cde47a1b.jpg
83a28bf5080bfb25a738d8c87aa3e21e.jpg

Beautiful flock all around! Don't forget Coco's caption! The facial expression in that pic is perfect for one!

ZdxrKqw.jpg

Just for fun.....

Hahahahaha! Oh, hilarity! I'm cracking up over here!

Last edited:

tfw

Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2018
Parrots
B&G Macaw
Kass....being quite passive aggressive.

47990554848_360f48930a_k.jpg

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Kass....being quite passive aggressive.

47990554848_360f48930a_k.jpg

Kass is so adorable, patiently hinting at dinner...no one could ever resist that sweet face!

HannahandSunny

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 13, 2019
Australia
Parrots
Cockatiels. Percy & Gizmo

Forever in my heart. Sunny the Corella
Now this is going to be so hard to choose what photo to use of Sunny this month!

There are too many cute and funny photos of him!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

deankaren46

Jun 2, 2019
Coco says well there's not a lot of room on this blooming table for me is there!!

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
Coco says well there's not a lot of room on this blooming table for me is there!!

Ellie says that "there's more room for Coco than me on this blooming table. My mom doesn't even know what a PRA-LX1 (space module?) is! And...the only Tapatalk she's aware of is me dancing on the laptop keys singing a ditty!":D

Valyndris

Apr 24, 2019
Canada
Parrots
Jacob the blue and gold macaw
ZdxrKqw.jpg

Just for fun.....

I'm glad I don't have to compete with that, this one already looks like a winner. As for my entry, I am having a hard time choosing only one but i'll get there.

Edit: I have it down to 3 pictures, once I figure out which one I choose, I will post the rest as just for fun pics

Last edited:

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Gulf Coast, Louisiana/Mississippi State Line S/E
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"
ZdxrKqw.jpg

Just for fun.....

I'm glad I don't have to compete with that, this one already looks like a winner. As for my entry, I am having a hard time choosing only one but i'll get there.

Edit: I have it down to 3 pictures, once I figure out which one I choose, I will post the rest as just for fun pics

Thank You Valyndris, This is actually a picture from my breeder, She was doing a hand feeding of my baby umbrella, and her Dad was looking under the door as Zoey was creaming to be fed lol, I posted that picture on an add on facebook page made for Zoey, and the readers loved it, so I copied it over to here. But honestly That's Zoey's dad, and not Zoey, and since I haven't taken possession of Zoey yet, I don't think it fair to post pictures in a contest taken by the breeder. But thank you for your kind words.

I do believe, whatever Parront, best captures their Birds personality, and captions it, will be the winner this month, I can feel the excitement rolling through this months competition, there are so many great possibilities for creative thinkers.

Valyndris

Apr 24, 2019
Canada
Parrots
Alright here is my entry, let me know if I picked the right one to enter or if the other 2 are cuter.

Here is my official entry, I picked this one as it is a baby picture of Jacob and he's just so cute.
jacob_the_blue_and_gold_macaw_skateboarding_by_valyndris_dc3og8z-fullview.jpg

Caption: "Now how do I operate this thing?"

Just for fun
dc4minl-8676e0e9-3eb3-4ee1-b7c1-34d03820b726.jpg

Caption: "How does this work? I just saw Mel playing with it."

Just for fun
birdy_at_war_with_toy_soldiers_by_valyndris_dc53xo0-fullview.jpg

Caption: "I will defeat this whole army, I am the ultimate Birdie"

This one would be my official entry if animated GIFs were allowed (it might be a GIFV so probably counts as a video). Can't seem to embed it so I will just link it.
https://imgur.com/EmmH5MF
Caption: "I don't want no banana! RAAAWK! SQUAWK!"

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Okay I think I’ve decided on my entry!

WOnHsFr.jpg

Hannah! You just never disappoint, do you? What a fantastic shot! Sunny looks downright angelic with the sun-kissed feathers of his wings! Most impressive!

Alright here is my entry, let me know if I picked the right one to enter or if the other 2 are cuter.

Here is my official entry, I picked this one as it is a baby picture of Jacob and he's just so cute.

Just for fun

Just for fun

This one would be my official entry if animated GIFs were allowed (it might be a GIFV so probably counts as a video). Can't seem to embed it so I will just link it.

Wow! All four are amazing! And all four made me laugh! Hard to choose between them. As for the gif/video, on Imgur when you first click onto a pic or vid, a bunch of link codes appear to the right of said selected pic or vid. Click on the Copy tab for BBCode, which will automatically copy the address. Then you can paste the pic/vid directly into the post. As for whether that one would be eligible as an entry, I'll leave that to the host of this month's inspired contest: Terry.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

Hahahahaha! Definitely captures the look Coco is giving! Love it!

Just for FUUUUUUUUN :D

tami2-albums-levi-picture21441-i-am-batman.jpg

"this one's for you Anansi" ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaand my favorite photographer just entered the fray! You know me well, Tami! I just - (insert manliest word possible for squealed) - in fanboy delight at the pic and caption! Hahahahaha! I just love me some Levi! Uhmmm... I mean Batman, of course!

Valyndris

Apr 24, 2019
Canada
Parrots
Let's see if this works. 5 edits later, I've tried all the BBCode links and even the other options from Imgur but none of em worked, oh well i tried. :)

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Let's see if this works. 5 edits later, I've tried all the BBCode links and even the other options from Imgur but none of em worked, oh well i tried. :)

Hmmm... Odd. It always works for me that way, though admittedly I've only tried it with images, as I usually do videos through YouTube. If you could upload the video to YouTube it should work out better.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Perfect caption! I added in Beautiful Coco's picture for full effect!

Just for fun

Just for fun

All of these are wonderful, and the first one is the perfect entry!
The Gif would be acceptable and is awesome as well, but I also can't get it to embed. It can still be entered but may put you at a disadvantage if it is only a link.
Stephen mentioned in a later post uploading it to Youtube...that would work if it is possible!

Just for FUUUUUUUUN :D

tami2-albums-levi-picture21441-i-am-batman.jpg

"this one's for you Anansi" ;)

This is so perfect! Levi is sooo photogenic, and definitely a Super Hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions