June POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Monty I Love you...Great Video...what a character and Boy can he move to the beat ...Way to Go Monty :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Bumping, want to see more videos!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
I cant see Salty...I clicked on the link and got a sign up page to dropbox I signed up and then it told me the album didnt exist...what am I doing wrong as Im not great on computers keep explsnation simple ... I so want to see Salty do his thing :)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Same issue here, Al. Why not upload the video to YouTube and then imbed the link in your post. Much easier that way, and we'd love to see, "The Argument".

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Ok, second try... on YouTube now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSVyo6dVtXA
watch

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSVyo6dVtXA&app=desktop"]The Argument with Salty - YouTube[/ame]
The Arguement

Last edited:

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots

The Arguement
Way to Go Salty ....well done picking up all those blue rings for daddy... I liked the way you made daddy work for them too...clever boy ....Fab video and I love the argument ...Great job Salty. Mr Biggles has a bit to learn yet before he catches up on you Salty :)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hahaha! Hilarious! It was worth the wait.

I got that exact same ring set for Jolly and Maya. Good stuff.

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Hard one to choose one! A couple sentimental favorites, first time he succeeded foraging caught on camera, whistling at me naked. But I chose this. Parker can be quite opinionated. Here he gives his opinion on various Washington Nationals baseball players. Apologies, it's a few seconds over the requested limit but the beginning and end really set the stage.

[ame="https://youtu.be/RFmUWSWAa5A"]Parker the eclectus reviews nationals players - YouTube[/ame]

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Wow great entries so far! I see salty can be quite...salty himself!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts

watch

The Arguement

Bravo Salty! Good for you, teaching your dad to play a learning game!

Al, your boy is handsome and very clever!

Hard one to choose one! A couple sentimental favorites, first time he succeeded foraging caught on camera, whistling at me naked. But I chose this. Parker can be quite opinionated. Here he gives his opinion on various Washington Nationals baseball players. Apologies, it's a few seconds over the requested limit but the beginning and end really set the stage.

Parker the eclectus reviews nationals players - YouTube

Great video of Parker critiquing the baseball players!

This contest is going to be challenging for voters.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Chris, how do you get the clickable pic of the video to show in the post??

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots

Parker the eclectus reviews nationals players - YouTube

Hee hee this is Hilarious...way to go Parker...Great video Chris had me in stitches laughing ...Parker is a Real Character :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Chris, how do you get the clickable pic of the video to show in the post??
If Christine's suggestion doesn't do the trick, try this: Click on the YouTube share button and copy the link, Then click on the chain link/world icon at the top of your reply window (3rd icon from the right). Paste the copied address there and click OK. This should imbed the video into your post.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts