June POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_car_go

Jan 19, 2016
Houston Tx
Parrots
M&F Eclectus (Rainbeau & Ruby), B&G Macaw (Lulu Bell), and Hyacinth (Harley)
This is Harley, she is a big cuddle bunny and is very active and high energy. Here is one of the things she likes to do while on lunch break.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgPRB96u_k0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgPRB96u_k0[/ame]

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Wow what a lovely Girl you are Harley as you rock in the sun and it glistens on your beautiful feathers I Looovvve your laugh ...Fab video...Great fun you are having on your rocking perch too how Cool :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Harley is such a beauty! Very nice way to spend a lunch break! Good luck in the contest!

Uglow

Jan 19, 2016
Chicago
Parrots
Man these entries are so awesome. Need more!!!!

Here's Uglow practicing his favorite word in his favorite place. My mother-in-law stayed with us for about 5 days and played peekaboo with Uglow everyday. After she left Uglow started saying it. The look on his happy face melts me into a puddle every time.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vEpUy_5eU"]Uglow's Peekaboo Practice in the Shower - YouTube[/ame]​

s_car_go

Jan 19, 2016
Houston Tx
Parrots
M&F Eclectus (Rainbeau & Ruby), B&G Macaw (Lulu Bell), and Hyacinth (Harley)
You have a real jabber beak on your hands. Pretty soon he will be telling stories.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Awwe this is so Adorable ... Uglow is such a little chatterbox and hes even putting it to music in spots like hes singing in the shower ...Great video :)

midsummermagic

May 1, 2016
Here is Buddy showing off his vibrato ;)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKjOp7iCnV8"]Buddy Sings The Blues - YouTube[/ame]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Buddy, you are not only incredibly handsome, you have great taste in music too! I enjoyed the show! Best of luck in the contest!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Buddy you are Amazingly Awesome...A Star... I love your song and I will be queing up to buy your first record....Fab video... Well Done Buddy :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am so loving this month's entries! Still time to enter:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
This is another great POTM contest! So many cute entries!

Let your superstars know they need to post their official contest videos before it's too late!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Just a few days left to enter! If you haven't entered yet, please do:)

brolie

Apr 7, 2015
Colorado Springs
Parrots
Gus the Jenday Conure (7yo) Pooka the Umbrella Cockatoo (17yo) Sky, Arwen, Antigone the Budgies (all born in August 17') - and Captain our Yellow Naped Amazon (10 yo) RIP Oatey 8/15/17 Cloud 4/28/18
So hard deciding between Gus being angry at his bell and Pooka laughing...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIQ8ZyVIYQc"]Pooka the cockatoo laughing at laundry - YouTube[/ame]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Thanks for the giggles, Pooka! One of the many reasons I love Toos! Poppy watched Pooka's video three times, she's very impressed and wishes Pooka best of luck in the contest.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Pooka is very talented and has us all laughing with her in this house...Great video I love the display that goes with the laughter ...Well done Pooka Im sorry you cant enter 2 videos as I would love to see Gus with his bell too :)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
The parrot named "*~*" (formerly known as The Rickeybird)... singing J-Lo's top pop hit "Booty" Song.
The light is awful, but the artist prefers to perform at dawn or dusk.

Lyrics...
"Da booty, da booty, it's a biiiig, biiiiig, booty! Whatcha got a big booty? On the dance floor! BOOTAYYYYYYY!!!!"

Click on the Artist formerly known as The Rickeybird... "*~*".

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Skittys_Daddy

Jan 6, 2014
Lewiston, Maine
Parrots
Neotropical Pigeon - "Skittles" (born 3/29/10)
Cockatiel - "Peaches" (1995-2015) R.I.P.
Budgie - "Sammy"
(1989-2000) R.I.P.
Budgie - "Sandy"
(1987-1989) R.I.P.
[ame="https://youtu.be/mS_8tyLUYmY"]Skittles gives kisses - YouTube[/ame]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Great performance by, The Amazing Rickybird and a super sweet video of beautiful Skitty giving kisses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts