June POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Wow Rickeybird you Rock...autograph please... your fans in Mayo Ireland love you :)

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Love the video of the little SunGod Skittles giving kisses to his daddy...what an Adorable little bundle of sunshine and Love. Fab video :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What absolutely fantastic entries this month! I am in awe at the talent and sheer preciousness of all the Fids on the forum.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Wow Rickeybird you Rock...autograph please... your fans in Mayo Ireland love you :)

Unfortunately, the Artist formerly known as the Rickeybird doesn't do autographs, but he does chew hearts for special fans. Here's one from his current inventory just for you!

Last edited:

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots

Unfortunately, the Artist formerly known as the Rickeybird doesn't do autographs, but he does chew hearts for special fans. Here's one from his current inventory just for you!
Cant see the heart but we thank you profusely Rickeybird :)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I forgot to add it, but I just did!
I hope he doesn't fire me for being such a bad secretary.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
I forgot to add it, but I just did!
I hope he doesn't fire me for being such a bad secretary.

Awwe Thank you its Beautiful Rickeybird :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
Here's my entry :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/stMgNXwtUus"]Tiel singing Jingle Bells, Jingles Bells... Jingle all the way!! - YouTube[/ame]

Was impossible for me to video record what Rascal can really do because the hand I use to signal him on what he should sing had to hold the camera :p

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Super video of the very talented Rascal singing for all he is worth...Well Done Rascal your a Star :)

TexasWade

Mar 13, 2016
Denton Tx
Parrots
Mumble Quaker, hatched 5/25/16
Well that seems to be a hard thing, catching the little boogers best moments on video. Here's the best I could get for sharing before the deadline, Dusty's saving his best stuff for close family members though, hehehe!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsZXFso8Osg"]Dusty says Tequila - YouTube[/ame]

Edited to keep it short and sweet =)

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Fantastic entries, Rascal and Dusty! Best of luck in the contest!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
More great entries!
Contest closes in the morning, so a little more time to get your entries in:)

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
Well that seems to be a hard thing, catching the little boogers best moments on video. Here's the best I could get for sharing before the deadline, Dusty's saving his best stuff for close family members though, hehehe!

Dusty says Tequila - YouTube

Edited to keep it short and sweet =)

My Too just started whistling along (from the other room) while I played your video, lol!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Adorable...Great video Dusty you are a Fab singer and obviously very vain about your appearance as you sing too...all the Great Pop Stars are known to use mirrors as they progress in their musical carreers :) Way to go Dusty....or should I say : TEQUILA! :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts