Kokkie’s crumbs, pieces of a Grey’s story.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Yes am so excited to see what she’ll be like in a year or two. There’s already been amazing improvement in about 9 months. I’m thankful! She now destroys things more than feathers.
A full, beautiful set of feathers commonly takes two and half years to regrow based on normal replacement.

Her first year with a fully new set, she will likely be truly full of herself!! AND Rightfully So!!

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Feeling so fluffy tonight.

71795642021__DF7FD276-0F21-4503-837E-03C017408501.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Today Kokkie was not happy as she had a shower. Normally a perch potato she moved like a teenager 🤣. No questions she gets a shower!

Now I’m out of favor til tomorrow.
Perhaps she's got a whole "mum just washed my hair and now I can't do a thing with it!!" kinda vibe goin' on??

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Today is art day at the Grey Society of art appreciation. Don’t touch the masterpiece. (Don’t worry I watch her and she just drops the torn bits of towel. Previous owner said she shreds all clothing if allowed so we are watchful. It could be embarrassing. 🤣)

IMG_5347.jpeg

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
PS soooo many torn bits all over the floor. I’d rather have her tear the towel than her feathers. She loves this and I think it has taken some attention off tearing her feather.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Diligently tearing…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 good shot of improvement in feathers.View attachment 55032
Her human servants provide superb cuisine, luxurious lodgings and entertainments that meet her discerning requirements - little wonder she is looking so glorious!! :love:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Good Lord, a Grey on a Legal Mission; assuring proper snack quality!!
Sounds like this could become serious, especially if she seeks the services of Yellow-Nape Law!!

However, the positive side is that they will likely consider an out-of-court settlement!!

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Good Lord, a Grey on a Legal Mission; assuring proper snack quality!!
Sounds like this could become serious, especially if she seeks the services of Yellow-Nape Law!!

However, the positive side is that they will likely consider an out-of-court settlement!!
Likely Kokkie has already called Yellow Nape Law services. Seems the condo association falsely advertised gourmet cooks when all they have is student staff.

Stiff penalties likely.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
The lawyers got back to Kokkie, the case against the associations handling of meals and snacks goes against HOA rules.

Mediation between the parties has begun.

It should be noted that Kokkie’s red bow tie made a good impression in court filings.

Attachments

• IMG_5854.jpeg
    IMG_5854.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 10

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The lawyers got back to Kokkie, the case against the associations handling of meals and snacks goes against HOA rules.

Mediation between the parties has begun.

It should be noted that Kokkie’s red bow tie made a good impression in court filings.
Those Roosters and Hens at Yellow-Nape Law play all the angles.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Indeed, they found some obscure clause stating birdie bread should never be less than 24 hrs from the oven.

They are doomed.
PS Kokkie being a show off with her feathers today. She’s getting so lovely but still crabby 🤣 but she’s my crabby grey and I love her.
IMG_5750.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest posts