Kokkie’s crumbs, pieces of a Grey’s story.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
PS Kokkie being a show off with her feathers today. She’s getting so lovely but still crabby 🤣 but she’s my crabby grey and I love her.View attachment 55937
Wait, a Grey not crabby!?!?
Only if the World is going 1000% in their direction!!
Unless I missed something!! Not likely, I Got that Information from an Amazon!!

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Those Roosters and Hens at Yellow-Nape Law play all the angles.
That is for certain! I had over-heard that they had got a current copy of the Condo Group's documents of Rules and Regulations and that likely is where your most recent update came from. But, it seems that the Board Member's had been sloppy regarding how and where they made changes to that document over the years. Apparently, if Yellow-Nape Law does feel they are seeing timely movement by the Board, Yellow-Nape may push to find the Corporate Shield Null and Void and that would open the Board members and the Association to Direct Legal Action.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Today is art day at the Grey Society of art appreciation. Don’t touch the masterpiece. (Don’t worry I watch her and she just drops the torn bits of towel. Previous owner said she shreds all clothing if allowed so we are watchful. It could be embarrassing. 🤣)

View attachment 55031
A fellow artist! This calls for a gallery opening... why keep such mastery to yourself?

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Actually feeling quite devastated that the art exhibition was cancelled. Kokkie has put artistic energy to use fighting the HOA. Next move is the send a summons via the Yellow Napes.

The stress has made the red bow tie feather stand on end. This is Kokkie’s giveaway, she has a bad poker face.
IMG_5854.jpeg

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
There’s nothing that annoys Kokkie more than the doves who try to steal her snacks. A complaint was lodged with the HOA which was not attended to. Seems the YN will be busy with Kokkie’s filings!

This dove is so brave and pudgy too. She is ever around the outdoor cage (size of an aviary almost). Kokkie gets so mad!

Attachments

• IMG_5903.jpeg
    IMG_5903.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 7

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Meanwhile, at YNL, Amsterdam, Julio called Sara and asked if she would be interesting in providing onsite assistance to our South Africa group as Kokkie has energized the fight with her HOA and it is time to reopen our offices there. As she was agreeing, Julio request that Kokkie's files be sent to her on this afternoon's flight.

Julio added a note on the front of the file: "Kokkie may not have a good poker face"!! As he finished, his phone rang, Hi Leonardo...

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
The YNL Brisbane sub-branch (lorikeet division) has received word of Kokkie's complaints about snacks, and has agreed to provide a supply of powdered lorikeet food - that sweet sweet nectar has proven to be utterly irresistible to all species and will surely meet with Kokkie's approval as well. Human caretakers however will need to ensure that Kokkie does not have unrestricted access to it as that would not be good for her waistline. Supplies should arrive by special delivery courier-roo🦘by 0900 GMT 15/11/2023. Special precautions regarding packaging were needed to ensure that said courier-roo does not discover how delicious her cargo is and eat it all herself!!

Copy-of-Blog-Banners-1-1.jpg

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
This morning while reviewing docs from YNL branches around the world, Kokkie sent a reply via express courier to send LPOA files asap. Kokkie has grown weary of sending the parakeets to do her bidding in this tiresome onslaught of legal woes. In one part of the file she has asked YNL to move on the forced purchase of her condo. She heard a ring neck might be approved to live on site. She’s not sure that she approves of new rabble.

1699936731365.gif

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
This morning while reviewing docs from YNL branches around the world, Kokkie sent a reply via express courier to send LPOA files asap. Kokkie has grown weary of sending the parakeets to do her bidding in this tiresome onslaught of legal woes. In one part of the file she has asked YNL to move on the forced purchase of her condo. She heard a ring neck might be approved to live on site. She’s not sure that she approves of new rabble.

View attachment 56021
I can’t stop laughing at this meme

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
While flying over far Northwestern Africa, Sara received the most recent communication from her client and double checked the communications from the HOA group and spotted the weak point in their defense. She quickly emailed her requested document filings with the South Africa YNL office manager and requested it yet today, while she copied Julio.

Sara rechecked her arrival notes and saw she could get a few hours of sleep, which will work prefect as tomorrow will be a busy day.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The reprobate Rickeybird is hanging around social spots that are well-frequented by YNL staff and associates, hoping to pick up some surveillance or strong-arm work on the side. In between times, he hangs out under the stairs and escalators, trying to look up the hens' feathers.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Kokkie, horrified at the state of affairs at the community, lost her beak control. The foul words that emanated from her previously thought to be a clean beak cleared wax from everyone’s ears. Julio jumped to cover Sara’s ears and Rickeybird just laughed.

It was decided that meetings to pursue lawsuits and condo purchases would take place tomorrow.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The skin at the sides of the Rickeybird's beak curls upward in a sly smile as he senses opportunity. He hands out his business cards to all present, bowing slightly to each in what he hopes is a gentlemanly manner.
The card is on fine Italian vellum, measures 3.5 by 2 inches, and reads...

"Richard T. Bird, Esq.
Contact me concerning unique issues which require creative extra-societal-norm solutions. Got a pesky problem you can't solve through the usual channels? I'm your rooster! For a confidential discussion of your special needs, text me at 1.800.123.4567, or drop by my office: back window at Apt. 321, 7654 Shady Lane.
Hens get special discounts and benefits!
Thank you for your confidence."

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
*Wandering around at night after an evening i the company of honkie-tonk angels, the Rickeybird reviewed his incoming and read of the trouble with Kokke's doves. In an impulse, he flew by the site and unleashed a hail of conure screeches... he also pulled out their tails feathers, tossing them to the winds. He hiccupped a tequila burp and glided onwards to his seedy downtown apartment.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As Sara thanked the crew of the 747 cargo, she descended the stairway to the waiting Station Manager. Sara was not surprised the representatives for the HOA had arrived earlier and were waiting in the conference room. Sara confirmed that her request had been place in the conference room as they quickly entered the station managers office. Sara's Security detail were already in the office and had the video ready. The video started with the representatives entering the conference room. She smiled as she was busy taking notes.

Sara asked what they had been drinking and the Manager stated Rum, straight, up. She smiled and stated she was ready. Moments later, the Manager and the Security staff entered the conference room with Sara entering last. Introduction completed and Sara opened her YNL leather computer case and removed the document sets and the manager provided a set to each representative.

Sara stood and began; as you will find within the document set, our client has seeked to remove the Corporate shield from each of you and as you will find below that document, our client is seeking the sum of 17 million Euros from each. The last document is the preliminary opinion of the Court, which is in our clients favor. Questions?

Most Reactions

Latest posts