Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
age to me doesn't matter I would prefer a male but female is ok to , I have looking through adds on craigs list and kijji they seem to want a lot for older birds , like 1200.00 for a 20 year old grey ok to me that's way to much , I'am in Michigan so if anyone knows anyone that's is looking for a good home for a nice grey let me know Timneh or congo without the big price tag

MenomaMinx

Oct 20, 2013
New Jersey
Parrots
Kumiko the Calico Macaw DNA sexed female 8 years old:On her second month as a service animal–I'm very proud of her:-)
have you tried petfinder.com ?

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
RockysMom, contact the humane society or other animal rescue groups in your area, you might be surprised at what birds they may have and the cost would certainly be more reasonable.

OP
RockysMom

RockysMom

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots

Smokey Congo Grey....

Cookie.....Aztec Conure
there is a rescue in Milan Michigan the only thing is we live an apartment which is no big deal , the owner and the manager both know I have birds and they don't really care as long as they don't have wild parties in the middle of the night lol and disturb the neighbors , that was the exact words of our manager she is awesome but rescues kinda look down on you unless you have a nice big house I'am finding out , I have plenty of room for my birds and everyone has their own space and playstand plus I have a huge java tree they all go on and they all get excellent care lots of attention and good food

Mariahh0721

May 9, 2013
Milan,mi
Parrots
Sun conure "Akiro"
Indian ring neck "Ollie"
Indian ring neck "kiwi"
Green cheek conure "squeakers"
CAG"Barney"
I actually have been to the rescue in milan as I live in milan I volunteered there for a day, because I asked if i could interact with the Macaws she had there, and she let me. And i Was talking to her later that day and she said " I dont really know why I let you come here you haven't submitted an application and I don't let people do that" Which seemed rude, and I told her I would send it to her later when I got home. She emailed me and said she enjoyed having me and to get my application in as soon as possible and I sent it to her not 10 minutes later, and I NEVER got a response back from her not even with the what I thought was good conversation at her house. I just wouldnt go there again with that experience

Blueridge

Sep 16, 2013
North Carolina
Parrots
Rocky - Yellow-Faced Quaker Parrot
I dunno but hey I like your bird's name Rocky. Did you, by any chance... maybe name him after Rocky Balboa like me? heh heh :20:

OP
RockysMom

RockysMom

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots

Smokey Congo Grey....

Cookie.....Aztec Conure
lol no blueridge my hubby picked that name for him

bob1

Jul 21, 2013
California
Parrots
Chico the Cinnamon Green Conure and Malik the Congo African Grey
Mirror Lake Exotics have really good prices on Timneh and Congo African Greys.

OP
RockysMom

RockysMom

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots

Smokey Congo Grey....

Cookie.....Aztec Conure
750.00 for a baby grey is an excellent price but the baby would have to be shipped to Michigan , I have never had a baby parrot shipped to me , ty I will keep them in mind :)

Most Reactions