Max!!!

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
I am so very sorry I hurt any of your feelings, Jen. I fall for all the birds from the shelter when you post photos of them. You're my hero, even if you don't adopt another bird. You do so much for them at the shelter and it makes their lives better every time you visit. I am very happy for the lucky birds that already share your home. And just so you know, I don't really want you to give up your human comforts, couch, bed, table. :p

you and me both fall for all of them!!! At this point think its more the shelter approving us... I don't think we can adopt both Max and the old guy at the same time, tho I guess we could try the argument that she is adopting one and technically Helmet would be my first adoption :). Don't know if that will fly, if not guess there is always begging.... crying might work with John, but Jeanne and I are too alike, think it would just irritate her... I have the same reaction to crying women who want their way.... but babbling again... apparently mod status doesn't help with that��

veimar

Feb 5, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
gcc Parry; lovebird Coco; 3 budgies (Tesla, Franky and Cesar); cockatiel Murzik, red rump parakeet girl Onyx
Aww, so cute! Is he so snuggly just with you or others too? If it's just you, he has probably chosen you and that's your destiny. LOL :D BTW - you can get nice cages on craigslist for cheap. I got mine for about 1/5 of the price just because I had to clean it up and sterilize (took me 1 hour). They even give them away for free sometimes, but not the good ones. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts