Moving into my own place!

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
I will! :)
Getting close now... I think I'll move in on Wednesday though instead of Tuesday, I get off school at like 3pm on Tuesday and won't be home until 4, then I have to eat as well.
So I figured we'd move most of the stuff then, set up the pull out couch, then move in on Wednesday. That's the plan at least, I'll run it by the rest of the people that are gonna help and see what they think.

Again, thanks guys! I didn't really expect this much support, I really appreciate it!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Of course, Sebastian! You're part of the Parrot Forums family, now. We've got your back!

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
We will always be here for you...it's what we do!!! Good job on the apartment..lets us know how the move goes..maybe pictures of your new place..:)

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Bird people really are the best people huh
I'll get some pictures for you guys, don't expect anything amazing though lol
Pretty stoked to have a balcony though! Melissa is gonna send some seeds so I can plant some flowers and veggies :)

This forum really is amazing!

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Picking up the keys today and will be moving throughout the week, maybe part of next week too, we'll see. I'm pretty excited!

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Well it's 1st March and supposedly the first day of Spring ??? No better day to wish you Happy Moving Day (well week really) enjoy! :)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Good luck with the move, Sebastian! And remember the pics!

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Thanks guys!
I'll take pics tomorrow, I'll be bringing over some clothes then, and a microwave, then buy and move some things I'll need throughout the week :) I'm STOKED, I'm so glad I didn't take the first one I looked at (same building). This one is waay better imo.

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Thanks guys!
I'll take pics tomorrow, I'll be bringing over some clothes then, and a microwave, then buy and move some things I'll need throughout the week :) I'm STOKED, I'm so glad I didn't take the first one I looked at (same building). This one is waay better imo.

Look forward to the pics in time but sorry to ask this what does STOKED mean? :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Look forward to the pics in time but sorry to ask this what does STOKED mean? :D

Hahaha! Being stoked is like saying you're amped, or excited about something.

Tony21

Feb 6, 2015
Peterborough, Canada
Parrots
Macaw
I hope your moving week goes smoothly, remember don't stress and tale your time. Moves ate so much more fun when your calm and stress free.

Have fun in the new place!!:D

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Thank you! :)
I ordered the router today, should be there in 3-5 work days, I got a new microwave yesterday as well.
Grandma and grandpa went to grandpa's sister's today, she's put away some things for me (coffee maker being one of them ;))
So far so good lol

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Thank you! :)
I ordered the router today, should be there in 3-5 work days, I got a new microwave yesterday as well.
Grandma and grandpa went to grandpa's sister's today, she's put away some things for me (coffee maker being one of them ;))
So far so good lol

Sounds as if you have all the essentials lined up.... except a pet. (at the appropriate time!)

Sean21

Feb 23, 2016
Media
Ireland
Parrots
1 pair of cockatiels,1 pair of rock pebblers, 20 budgies,1 pair of kakariki,2 quails and 1 hand reared conure.
:)Congratulations Sebastian!!! I hope whatever parrot you get you will be happy together there .all the best,Sean :orange:

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Yeah, a pet would be really nice! I'm thinking a bird or dog, more than likely a bird since I've never owned a dog before (I have friends with dogs though), and birds are my favourite animal lol
I'm thinking either a parrotlet, or two, a small poicephalus or a pyrrhura conure :)
I was thinking maybe a caique, but I read about people getting noise complaints in apartments, I don't want that in my first apartment lol

Thanks Sean :)

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Pretty much all moved in now then, I just have to bring over a few more things :)
So tonight or tomorrow I'm gonna have to figure out how to walk to school lol

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Congratulations, Sebastian! How far is the apartment from your school? And when does school start?

Don't forget you owe us some pics, bruh! Hahaha!

Most Reactions

Latest posts