Moving into my own place!

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Thank you! :) Should only be about half the distance I walked before, which took about 45-50m.
On Monday, we got Friday off 'cause we don't have those short 1 week breaks, we get days off every now and again instead.

I know, pics will come :) Just have to set up my computer chair, which I will do after I eat lol

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Well it's starting to get a little dark so pics will have to wait till tomorrow. It's still a work in progress though, keep that in mind when I show you guys :)

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
LOL yeah this is just gonna be my place, it's quite small (for 2 people anyway).
But really, 2 years to furnish the apartment?

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Yes, there's a balance to be struck between cosy, homely and welcoming and cluttered don't you think?

OP
Psittaciformes
Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
Yes, there's a balance to be struck between cosy, homely and welcoming and cluttered don't you think?
LOL yeah
--
Sorry guys, I totally forgot about the pics, I still haven't been able to get rid of the boxes, just a warning lol
The weather is nice today so I'll take some quick snaps when I get home, before I head out to the park :)

EDIT:
I think the pics will have to wait till I've actually gotten rid of all the junk lol

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts