New toy for Maxx

Bobioden

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Parrots
Maxx & Emma -Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conures (Male & Female)
I went to my Bird Store today to get Maxx's wings and nails clipped. I always make sure I get a toy or two from Nancy as she does the clipping free. This is the store I got Maxx from so she offers free clippings for the life of the pet.

I saw this toy last time I was there and almost bought it. Today it was my first choice. So I got the toy for $18.99, plus a discount for using cash. I also picked up a pound of Hemp Seed, and a pound of Excello Dried Fruits and Veggies.

The toy measures 18" and the circle is 6".

toy10-08_edited-1.jpg

OP
Bobioden

Bobioden

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Parrots
Definitely a good pick, does Maxx like it?

So far he does :) It has been in his cage,(after rearranging the whole thing), for a little over an hour. He has been on and off it non stop.

I forgot I have a Jolly Ball on the way, should expect it in the next few weeks. Where that is going to go is beyond me. :)

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Nice Toy.. I am sure he is thrilled with it:)

Its just fatal going into a Shop that sells Toys.. I can never resist buying something for Codie lol

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
great toy .I tried to get hemp seed from the health food store but they were on back order. i will try the pet shops:D

OP
Bobioden

Bobioden

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Parrots
great toy .I tried to get hemp seed from the health food store but they were on back order. i will try the pet shops:D

I used to buy it online for $2.99 a pound, until I found it locally for $3.99. Well worth it to pick it up and avoid shipping. I usually buy a few pounds and freeze what is not going to be used for a bit.

Kantia

Aug 18, 2012
UK, Leicester.
Parrots
Tich. A Green-Cheeked Blue Conure. Hatched 6th May 2012 <3
That toy looks like it's so much fun! Glad he's enjoying it, I know my Tich would. :D

Most Reactions