October 2020 POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
View attachment 25086
angel and demon- you choose which is which lol!

25086d1602022550-october-2020-potm-contest-win_20190907_16_05_15_pro-2-.jpg

Thanks for the gorgeous pic noodles! But I am shocked, SHOCKED, that you would suggest Noodles is ever anything but the most perfect, serene angel!

Hey, I said you choose...*never know if Noodles is watching* LOL!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
For those of you who are Arrested Development Fans (before it sucked) Noodles is like a lower-key version of Lucile...mixed with Buster haha

Last edited:
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
View attachment 25086
angel and demon- you choose which is which lol!

25086d1602022550-october-2020-potm-contest-win_20190907_16_05_15_pro-2-.jpg

Thanks for the gorgeous pic noodles! But I am shocked, SHOCKED, that you would suggest Noodles is ever anything but the most perfect, serene angel!

Oh no noodles, I'm running this thing so I have to remain neutral. The membership will decide come polling day!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots

Oh no noodles, I'm running this thing so I have to remain neutral. The membership will decide come polling day!

I am pretty sure I've made up my mind, but Noodles and I MAY OR MAY NOT be in agreement LOL!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
btw, who has watched arrested development (the original series)? It's so spectacular lol! Newest episode are TERRIBLE but..the first few seasons were epic.

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Ta-dah, complete with her own halo! Just for fun

7qqO9cz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Ta-dah, complete with her own halo! Just for fun

7qqO9cz.jpg

Oh Laura, thank you, how beautiful! Ta-dah is one little angel whose halo has never slipped :) I will treasure this pic while we wait for your "official entry" which you're no doubt working on, aren't you, hint hint!!

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Oh, LaMartina, my dearest, you have outdone yourself with this theme, although... in all honesty... with HRH as inspiration, well... it really just had to be!!!!! And then we all can't resist but piling on, right?
Lovin' it.
Great entries, everybody. Angels and Demons all, every last one.

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thank you Aunty G, I am touched and flattered that my humble debut contest meets with your approval, considering how yours always set the bar so incredibly high!

Is there a sudden chill in the air? Or do I sense the approach of Count Rickula himself, perhaps to grace these pages with his black arts?? I'm all a-quiver!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots

Thank you theconductor! Just look at those sublime shades of blue, it almost looks like a watercolour, just heavenly!

Don't forget to let me know what your birdie's name is, I will need it for polling day :)

EDIT: Our beautiful blue angel's name is Daisy, thank you theconductor :)

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
A chill in the air, Manuka my dear??? Why, yes, yes, I feel it, too. It's....................
Count Rickula!!!!!!!! My annual October Just for Fun entry. Funny how it fits perfectly with your excellent theme. This photo gets funnier every year (to ME, my wife says).

Look, the Rickeybird has a costume. Oh, wait, he doesn't need one.
xd3ZRbD.jpg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
A chill in the air, Manuka my dear??? Why, yes, yes, I feel it, too. It's....................
Count Rickula!!!!!!!! My annual October Just for Fun entry. Funny how it fits perfectly with your excellent theme. This photo gets funnier every year (to ME, my wife says).

xd3ZRbD.jpg

Arise Count Rickula! O Prince Of Darkness!! Lock up your hensszsszszsszzs, lock up....well....everything, and run for your lives.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!! :jumping40

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

xd3ZRbD.jpg

Personification of the Devil! Rb has a full suite of razor sharp accoutrements, probably high powered lazer beams in eyes.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Orbit being an Angel and eating his veggies. This is a nice greenbean. For now is officiall entry, may change mind..

xgi4C4Z.jpg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Orbit being an Angel and eating his veggies. This is a nice greenbean. For now is officiall entry, may change mind..

xgi4C4Z.jpg

Thank you Laura! And welcome Orbit, the latest addition to Laura's choir of angels :) Wow, with three quakers indahouse, that would be one LOOOUUUUUDD choir you got goin' on there!! :angel-smi:angel-smi:angel-smi

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house

xgi4C4Z.jpg

Thank you Laura! And welcome Orbit, the latest addition to Laura's choir of angels :) Wow, with three:green2: quakers indahouse, that would be one LOOOUUUUUDD choir you got goin' on there!! :angel-smi:angel-smi:angel-smi

Lady Lamanuka,
It sounds more like ghost wailing, and demons screeching....im working at keeping beaks busy .....cuz...uh...its loud up in here 4 sho

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
HTML:
Mysterious lady of the night

lMB5UFb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.