LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)

The Crown Princess Lilly has won on her requested. ;)

Here you go... :D

An Angel should has wings right??? Kise being an Angel with her demon posting. :09:

ACtC-3cCJxam2a5DV90zQE9-5SWmc0eAkquPoonBnVTGqdrOq4Jh_UyQ0UnQdiK9slg_hJdi8XKw1H_GrUTxaxk3h45pu0W9AdggP7vvCwW_5sjA2Iea-Grttfa9pDY5GhX9N-7hVyspRrMBAbLfpNBxXXeJOw=w1620-h1192-no

HRH the Crown Princess Lilly Pilly has authorised me, her humble spokes-slave, to release the following Statement:

"We are most pleased and grateful to our Royal Cousin, Queen Kise, for kindly gracing our POTM Contest with her Regal Presence. Your Official Participation is most greatly appreciated!"

Nothing more dangerously beautiful than a Lady Ekkie in full majestic avenging angel mode, simply glorious!!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
This is just for fun (as I still think my first entry is more her lol!)
BUT...VERY festive, so I thought I'd post :) Plus...I grew those pumpkins! Among like..12 others!! yay! One (not pictured) is 44lbs!
noodles123-albums-halloween-20-picture22796-noody-halloween-20.jpg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
BUT...VERY festive, so I thought I'd post :) Plus...I grew those pumpkins! Among like..12 others!! yay! One (not pictured) is 44lbs!

Oh that's very cute! I'm guessing those pumpkins will keep Noodles well occupied for weeks, and keep you in delicious pumpkin soup for ages too! Well done on growing a 44 pounder, I'm well jealous! Hope you've got plenty of pumpkin recipes :D

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house

Very cute!

Gemster

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 4, 2019
Media
Parrots
Valentine-budgie (M),
Daphne-budgie (F)
Rip-Sky
Rip-Bell
Official Entry
Capturing both the hatred and the love in this relationship.

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22795-budgies-fighting-then-making-up.jpg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Official Entry
Capturing both the hatred and the love in this relationship.

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22795-budgies-fighting-then-making-up.jpg

Awwww, how darling they are! And such beautiful colours! As long as the little devils kiss and make up afterwards, they'll be juuuuuust fine :) Thanks for your entry!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
What a great theme LaManuka...so much fun and great 'angel and demon' examples already. I've missed this greatly. Ellie is in the Spring fever mode so we are currently keeping the Covid distance from her 'house' as we move around. I'd try to enter her in the 'demon' contest this month however the photos would probably be too blood-stained (my blood that is)...lol

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thank you Ellie777, and may I say how happy I am to see you back?! You have been greatly missed too!

Hats off to you for coping with Lady Ellie's hormonal rampages. Her Royal Haughtiness went through hers from May through to July and I swear if she was Ellie's size she would have left me looking like Swiss cheese! I'm looking forward to possibly seeing an entry from you, just don't go endangering yourself to get that perfect pic, will you?!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What a great theme LaManuka...so much fun and great 'angel and demon' examples already. I've missed this greatly. Ellie is in the Spring fever mode so we are currently keeping the Covid distance from her 'house' as we move around. I'd try to enter her in the 'demon' contest this month however the photos would probably be too blood-stained (my blood that is)...lol

It's so good to see you back! You have been missed, my Friend.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I would like to edit my entry for October, I wanted to show the Demon vs Angel sides of Salty better.

So here is Angel Salty:
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture20124-salty-singing.jpg

And here is Demon Salty
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture22792-murder-1.jpg

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I would like to edit my entry for October, I wanted to show the Demon vs Angel sides of Salty better.

So here is Angel Salty:
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture20124-salty-singing.jpg

And here is Demon Salty
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture22792-murder-1.jpg

Amazing contrast of facial expressions! A layperson would note the differences!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
More than happy to oblige, Master Wrench! Had to do a little editing to turn two pics into one, please let me know if this meets with your approval?!

BnKpdjn.jpg

I've always considered Salty in more angelic terms anyway :)

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
More than happy to oblige, Master Wrench! Had to do a little editing to turn two pics into one, please let me know if this meets with your approval?!

DbXJgFy.jpg

Demon picture looks like his beak is dipped in fresh blood from one of his victims @@

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty

BnKpdjn.jpg

Perfect! Thank you!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Love it, c'mon everybody...

Sing Along With Salty!

la la laaaaaaaaaa
la la la laaaa laaaa laaaaahhhhh
la la laaaaaaaaaa
la la la
laaaa laaaa laaaaahhhhh
la la laaaaaaaaaa la la la
laaaa laaaa laaaaahhhhh
la la laaaaaaaaaa
la la la
laaaa laaaa laaaaahhhhh

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Let's all join in with Salty and Babe the Pig in a rousing chorus of "La La La!"

[ame="https://youtu.be/smZxrVTOWbk"]https://youtu.be/smZxrVTOWbk[/ame]

Salty and Babe cuteness overload WILL break the internet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts