OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
She already helps with the housework...

She makes the messes, so that you have something to clean up. It keeps busy and out of trouble.

Hahaha! How so very thoughtful of her. Has she been chatting with you? Definitely sounds like Maya's take on things!

Here you go:

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-27%20at%207.42.51%20AM_zpsoirpoliv.png

Meanwhile Jolly can mow the lawn and clear out the gutters:54:

Hey! If we humans could teach our parrots to do chores, we'd never have to clean again:D

Haahahahahahaha!!! High comedy, April! Oh, I laughed so hard when I saw this! I'm talking tears in the eyes laughter! So delightfully unexpected! And yes, I'll get right on training Jolly on that mower detail! Lol!

YAY Maya!!! Such a sweet and Brave girl! I think it helps to have such a sweet and wonderful Dad & Mom too:) She is glowing with health, HT, She looks amazing.

Awww, thanks, Terr! You're a sweetheart! And Maya thanks you, too! She works hard on maintaining her look. She's going through a molt right now, but you should see how fastidiously she goes after every errant hint of exposed down. She keeps her plumage tight! Hahaha!

Would you look at THAAAAT? :eek: Did you cast a spell on Maya? :D

What a fantastic update, Stephen! Go Maya!! :)

Thank you, Wendy! I wish there were a spell, because she can be a stubborn one! Hahaha! But I'm so proud of her!

Right on! This process works for even us featherless challenged. I use this approach on myself! Re association! 'She really isn't the wicked witch of the west, just your wife'. Oh wait, I now have a tail?!

Hahaha! David, methinks you'd best make sure your wife never chances upon this thread. There ain't that much association conditioning in all the world to help you with that! Lol!

Most Reactions