plz help............

rana_1289

Aug 5, 2011
pakistan
Parrots
love bird
assalam_o_alikum everyone...........!
i am new at this forum and join this form about an hour ago........
i have had 2 Alexander parrots but i sell them a week ago because one of them which is only 2 months ago is ill for many time since after the week i brought him he was ill and i concern to number of vets but no improvement in his health made then at last i decide to sell him,
and this one i feed my self cerelac with syringe i brought him when he was 15 days old.......!

before these i have number of pet but they are also ill and died because of some disease i am much worried about them all i don't know the reason why?

now i decide to brought a elder parrot which is not too young and i feel like i should buy a lovebirds or any sparrow not conformed yet.............

is anyone there have a tamed lovebird i want to buy.....?
in pakistan,karachi.......,

please do reply

IolaniAviary

Aug 2, 2011
Parrots
Lovebirds- Mango, Spyros, Ele, Aonani
Cockatiels- Pineki
Quakers- Maggie
Conures- Paco
I would say you shouldn't purchase anymore birds until you have sterilized your home and dispose of all previous cages. It sounds like you have some sort of virus or disease that is being transferred from bird to bird.

OP
R

rana_1289

Aug 5, 2011
pakistan
Parrots
love bird
that last bird who is 2 months old was not all the time in cage he don't want to he be there out and at night sleeps with me.........!
the vets told me that he is having andy disease and do vaccined for them,,,,,,,,,,,

all the pets i brought in their young age are got illed.............!
not the one who i brought when they are a bit elder..........!

the another alexander that i sell with him is one years old and is tamed she is female as i guess and what vets told me and she sleeps with me eat with me and say her name"mithu" and now trying to say "mama" i donot want to sell him but i sell him because she was alone and the 2 months old parrot i brought is for him that there will be pair i don't want them to breed but i rough him because she was alone...1
and she is emotionaly attached with hm and that why i sell them both.............!

IolaniAviary

Aug 2, 2011
Parrots
Lovebirds- Mango, Spyros, Ele, Aonani
Cockatiels- Pineki
Quakers- Maggie
Conures- Paco
There has to be something in your house that is contaminating the birds. It could be a chemical your using to clean, materials used to cook, or a virus. There is no reason for your birds to become sick no matter what the age. I wouldn't suggest buying anymore until you've figured out the issue.

mele

Jul 26, 2011
California
Parrots
Lotty- Umbrella Cockatoo,
Scarlet- Scarlet Macaw,
Paco- Lilac Amazon, Josh-blue front amazon
I agree. Something is contaminating your birds. As said before, you might need to check cleaners, air fresheners,and cookware. I would also replace the cages and dishes and sterilize everything.

Good luck

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
assalam_o_alikum everyone.
this one i feed my self cerelac with syringe i brought him when he was 15 days old.......!
please do reply

Unless you know how to syringe feed baby birds, it can be dangerous and they can become sick.....or die!

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
that last bird who is 2 months old was not

all the pets i brought in their young age are got illed.............!
not the one who i brought when they are a bit elder..........!

!

Please buy only weaned birds!!!

Most Reactions