Superbowl

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
It really hurt me, a die-hard Cowboys fan, to root for the Packers. But I just can't bring myself to support anything that Ben Roethesburger's involved with...he broke my heart with his off-field shennanigans.

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Since the Ravens were not in the super bowl it was not all that interesting to me. I am just glad the steelers lost though.

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
I'm not into professional sports at all. However, I am glad that I won't have to listen to a bunch of Steelers fans walking around going "SEVEN!!" all the time. I never understood why people take pride in the success of a millionaire 25-year old who couldn't care less who they are.

However, I did have a chuckle hearing a buddy refer to the Steelers quarter back as "Ben Worthlessburger". :D

OP
J

jew1187

Jan 1, 2011
Currently in Rocky Mount VA, Phoenix in May.
Parrots
3 Parakeets, Jaiden, Topaz and Peridot. Baby boy, Skyler, Eclectus.
Eh, it was an alright game... I guess... I don't know what the guy did cause I don't care enough to listen or read about "famous" people's lives. What did he do?

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Eh, it was an alright game... I guess... I don't know what the guy did cause I don't care enough to listen or read about "famous" people's lives. What did he do?

He has a pattern of getting young women drunk then "separating them from their friends" and having "consentual" sex with them. The women weren't passed out so no one could prove that they didn't consent but he had been buying drinks for them for extended periods of time.

If it had just been a one-time thing, it could have listed it as a he said/she said thing, but several women came forward all the same MO. It was just too fishy.

Now I believe in not putting yourself into dangerous situations, but he took advantage of the women...as a pattern.

Last edited:
OP
J

jew1187

Jan 1, 2011
Currently in Rocky Mount VA, Phoenix in May.
Parrots
3 Parakeets, Jaiden, Topaz and Peridot. Baby boy, Skyler, Eclectus.

He has a pattern of getting young women drunk then "separating them from their friends" and having "consentual" sex with them. The women weren't passed out so no one could prove that they didn't consent but he had been buying drinks for them for extended periods of time.

If it had just been a one-time thing, it could have listed it as a he said/she said thing, but several women came forward all the same MO. It was just too fishy.

Now I believe in not putting yourself into dangerous situations, but he took advantage of the women...as a pattern.

Yeah ok, that is really sketchy. And nothing happened to him? He didn't get in to trouble?

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Suspended for 6 games, but cut down to 4 because he did some volunteer work.

No files were charged because it was his word against theirs. Like I said, if it was a 1 time thing, it wouldn't have caused a blip, but since there were several...that's how the word got out.

Most Reactions