Thank you for inviting me to your community

Omixochitl

Sep 14, 2020
Thank you for inviting me to your community! I am on a search for a Jardines parrot. My beloved parrot companion (Jack) of over 30 years passed away. I’m having a heckuva time finding a Jardines breeder. I’ve reached out to African Queen aviaries in Florida but have not heard back. Other breeders don’t seem to breed them or said they are so rare they never see them etc. etc. can anybody give me any leads or advice? Also willing to adopt a rescue. Peace and love to everybody and again thank you so much!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Birdbreeders.com lists one with feather head.....have no idea of their reputation but yiu coukd contact and aee...
Also Bird Paradise in Wisconsin has one

Welcome glad you joined us

Last edited:

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Thank you for inviting me to your community! I am on a search for a Jardines parrot. My beloved parrot companion (Jack) of over 30 years passed away. I’m having a heckuva time finding a Jardines breeder. I’ve reached out to African Queen aviaries in Florida but have not heard back. Other breeders don’t seem to breed them or said they are so rare they never see them etc. etc. can anybody give me any leads or advice? Also willing to adopt a rescue. Peace and love to everybody and again thank you so much!

My uncle has a Jardines-- he got him from "the bird man" in Chicago.
noodles123-albums-not-my-bird-picture22767-jardines.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome, please accept my condolences for your loss of Jack.

Good luck with your search for a Jardines!

Most Reactions

Latest posts