This is what Codie thought to Santa!!

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
I have a small musical Santa sitting in the Hearth... Codie came down from his stand, walked up too it and here was his reaction...

The First Sighting...

CodieandSanta001.jpg

Jumping on him...

CodieandSanta006.jpg

He then dragged poor Santa across the Room...

CodieandSanta008.jpg

And finally....

CodieandSanta009.jpg

And Thats What he Thinks To Santa LOL

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Does that mean he only gets a lump of coal in his stocking this year for beating up Santa?:)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Uh-ooh. Looks like Codie got Santa right where it hurts the most. :eek: :54:

Perhaps he'll take Santa BACK to his playstand next? You know....to keep him company AND to keep a close eye on him. :D

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
LoL those pic's are so cute

Perhaps it had something to do with Santa being a male !!!!!!
Codie was probably asking Santa what he was getting for Exmas and Santa did not reply.
Tell me did Santa survive, after being dragged and "bit"

Now ....... what do I tell Mishka......... if Santa did not survive?

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Uh-ooh. Looks like Codie got Santa right where it hurts the most. :eek: :54:

Perhaps he'll take Santa BACK to his playstand next? You know....to keep him company AND to keep a close eye on him. :D

I have a feeling, if I had have left him for another 5 mins, poor Santa would have been demolished :eek:

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media

Codie was probably asking Santa what he was getting for Exmas and Santa did not reply.

LOL... I have seen him with his eye on Santa for days now and today, curiosity just got the better of him, so he decided to come down and check Santa out :) Once he had sussed him out thoroughly, I think he decided he did not like him very much at all, so, decided he needed to go LOL

Santa did survive his ordeal though :11: so, you can tell Mishka, that all is well LOL

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

LOL... I have seen him with his eye on Santa for days now and today, curiosity just got the better of him, so he decided to come down and check Santa out :) Once he had sussed him out thoroughly, I think he decided he did not like him very much at all, so, decided he needed to go LOL

Santa did survive his ordeal though :11: so, you can tell Mishka, that all is well LOL

Thank goodness, thank you Codie for keeping Santa alive and well, saves me a lot of explaining LoL

:grey:

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Thank goodness, thank you Codie for keeping Santa alive and well, saves me a lot of explaining LoL

Santa is well for now, until Codie decides he is going to have another go when he gets the chance :52:

PetoftheDay

Dec 27, 2010
Boston area, MA
Whew! Glad everyone survived the ordeal - but looks like Codie might be just getting driveway rocks* in his stocking this year!

*Dad's a stationary engineer, so growing up, we always knew the value of coal as heat and power, so if you were bad, Santa might just pick up a few rocks from the driveway and leave those in your stocking instead!

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Whew! Glad everyone survived the ordeal - but looks like Codie might be just getting driveway rocks* in his stocking this year!

*Dad's a stationary engineer, so growing up, we always knew the value of coal as heat and power, so if you were bad, Santa might just pick up a few rocks from the driveway and leave those in your stocking instead!

LOL... Good one:)

I have told Codie, if he attacks poor Santa like that again, then there will be no pressies in his stocking :)

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
hahahahaha go codie go! :09:

i mean.. ahem.. naughty boy, you shouldn't do that to santa! :54:

I am glad santa survived round 1 :rolleyes:

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
hahahahaha go codie go! :09:

i mean.. ahem.. naughty boy, you shouldn't do that to santa! :54:

I am glad santa survived round 1 :rolleyes:

LOL.. I think poor Santa could be in for round 2 tomorrow:(

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

Santa is well for now, until Codie decides he is going to have another go when he gets the chance :52:

Please tell Codie...... Mishka says go easy on Santa, just wait until after Exmas
:D

Most Reactions