This is what Codie thought to Santa!!

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Thank goodness, thank you Codie for keeping Santa alive and well, saves me a lot of explaining LoL

Santa is well for now, until Codie decides he is going to have another go when he gets the chance :52:

Please tell Codie...... Mishka says go easy on Santa, just wait until after Exmas
:D

I have passed Mishka's message on to Codie and he said... he promises to leave Santa alone as long as Mummy is in the Room, but he cannot guarantee that he wont have another go, if he is left alone with him :11:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Thank goodness, thank you Codie for keeping Santa alive and well, saves me a lot of explaining LoL

Santa is well for now, until Codie decides he is going to have another go when he gets the chance :52:

Please tell Codie...... Mishka says go easy on Santa, just wait until after Exmas

I have passed Mishka's message on to Codie and he said... he promises to leave Santa alone as long as Mummy is in the Room, but he cannot guarantee that he wont have another go, if he is left alone with him :11:

Codie made you a promise, great. Now make him a promise, never to leave the room LoL
:rolleyes:

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media

Codie made you a promise, great. Now make him a promise, never to leave the room LoL
:rolleyes:

I have promised to stay in the Room.. BUT, I have to leave for 5 mins when I need a Coffee LOL

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
Hahahahaa adorable photos, poor santa lol! :)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
You got it all wrong! It's Santa CLAWS that brings treats and toys to all the good little birds out there, not Santa Claus. Codie was just pointing this fact out.

Most Reactions