To Play Top Or Not To Play Top ??

OP
GW.Joe

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
WooHoo !!! Its 1:30 AM eastern time, Do you know where your bird cage is??

I DO I DO :D

I had been looking everywhere for the cheapest cage I could find.... Well Petco was having a sale, The A & E 9004030 Dome Top

Normally $699.99 TODAY ON SALE FOR $489.99 !!

Well it gets better, I happen to know that if you sign up for their mailing list you get a one time 20% off code :eek:

So I got it for $391.99 + $23.88 tax + $5.99 Shipping
Grand Total of $421.86

:jumping40

Look: https://secure.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?SKU=1497502

I am SO HAPPY !!!

And if there are any parts missing or damaged you can take it to a local store, show the manager and they will ship you a replacement without you having to return it!!

Now I can focus on getting our new baby and not be stressed out about the cage cost!!

Thanks Everyone !!

Joe

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Truly a fantastic deal!! You will love the cage.
19.gif

OP
GW.Joe

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
Truly a fantastic deal!! You will love the cage.
19.gif

Thanks Wendy, I am SO Happy, most of the stress is gone now...

It was late, I was looking at cages and after studying the "knock off" brands (for the past 2 days :confused:) I decided I wanted a real A & E cage, just the "full size" door design was reason enough, the cheapest cage I could find was about $550

I decided to check PETCO one more time... @ about 1:20 AM :D

So I actually got a new one delivered for about $7 more than the damaged one @ Bird Paradise and that does not count gas for 85 miles (42 miles each way) LOL :59:

Note to everyone.... call Joe when you need to come up with a great deal and find coupons on top of it all!!! Awesome shopping skills Joe!!! :)

Aww, Thanks Jen!! Even if you already have an account @ PETCO you can trick the system with a new email address and using another browser profile (different cache) I have done it THREE times in the past year :24_shocke :D

Anyone need a cage this is the time to do it !!

Thanks Everyone !!

Joe

Most Reactions