Welcome Home RAZ!

AnnBrown

Sep 28, 2015
Southern Louisiana
Parrots
Razberry, Galah (rose breasted) Cockatoo
Celine, sun conure
Well I picked up our new baby last Saturday and she is settling really well! She is so gentle and sweet! We also brought her to the vet yesterday for a check up and the vet said she is completely healthy! Then this morning she seems to be sneezing a lot... she is still very active, eating very well and being the same goofy bird but I am watching her close after our trip to the vet yesterday.

Attachments

• IMAG4443 (2).jpg
    IMAG4443 (2).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 77

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Congratulations! Raz is stunning!

Im glad her vet visit went well. I would watch the sneezing, but hopefully it's nothing serious.

OP
AnnBrown

AnnBrown

Sep 28, 2015
Southern Louisiana
Parrots
Celine, sun conure
She is 7 months old. I called the vet about the sneezing, they said to watch her and if the sneezing persists until tomorrow to come back in or if she starts with nasal discharge to come in right away but she seems fine now. :) maybe just some dust or something. :)
Thank you everyone. She is beautiful and a real character! Thank you all for the advice over the last few weeks!

OOwl

Oct 12, 2010
Texas
Parrots
Rosebreasted Cockatoo, Congo Grey, MRH Amazon, Lovebird
She is completely adorable. Of course I might be biased toward this type of parrot. . . ;-)

These are super dusty birds. She's probably sneezing on her own dander. Watch for wetness around the nares. Sounds like you have great vet.

Enjoy her! They grow up fast.

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
What a beauty! Enjoy!

OP
AnnBrown

AnnBrown

Sep 28, 2015
Southern Louisiana
Parrots
Celine, sun conure
She is completely adorable. Of course I might be biased toward this type of parrot. . . ;-)

These are super dusty birds. She's probably sneezing on her own dander. Watch for wetness around the nares. Sounds like you have great vet.

Enjoy her! They grow up fast.

thank you very much! I was thinking that she might be sneezing on her own dust but I feel like a new mom with a new born... I've had others but your still scared to death your going to do something to hurt the baby!

Most Reactions

Latest posts