You're top 10 favorite artists

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hey did YOU know that people who listen to country music are more likely to commit suicide. :D One more reason why i 'dislike' country music.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Well I know one person who won't be following that trend. :D :D :D I like life too much for that, and besides what would my guys do without me.:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Come to think of it, I've just gone off Country Music for life. Rap, bebop, hip, Rock, (are they even music kinda groups) thats what I'm into now. :D :D :D :D

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Come to think of it, I've just gone off Country Music for life. Rap, bebop, hip, Rock, (are they even music kinda groups) thats what I'm into now.

That's my girl!! Hehe, now we just have to work on your lingo... :rolleyes:

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Okay,,,here's some others (hopefully not repeats) ... sorry, I don't have a "Top 10" ... I just jam to the best ...

Nickelback
Motley Crue
Cheap Trick
Led Zepplen
OF COURSE the Kinks
Joan Jet
Jet
The Guess Who
Hinder
Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Meatloaf (Peta likes these guys!)
Ozzy
Benatar
Floyd
The Police
38 Special
Queen
Quiet Riot
Ram Jam
The Stones
Saliva
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Tessla
Thin Lizzy
ZZ Top

Rock on!

forgot the Cars! :D

Last edited:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah I do like meatloaf. In fact I've got them playing right now, (I'm about to do my exam and they help me concentrate) :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah I know sorry, but I'm in the middle of my exam so I've got an excuse. :20: Heaven can wait has just come on, so I'm gonna go sing. :eek:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Well let me have a look through my ipod and see what I can find here.

Not in any particular order but here's some bands I like

-A Perfect Circle
-Alkaline Trio
-Audioslave
-The Beatles
-Blindside
-Breaking Benjamin
-CKY
-Cranberries
-Finger Eleven
-Green Day
-Incubus
-Jakalope
-KISS
-Korn
-Led Zeppelin
-Linkin Park
-Live
-Nickleback
-Nirvana
-Oasis
-Queen
-Rammstein
-Saliva
-Smashing Pumpkins
-Stabbing Westward
-Stone Sour
-Three Days Grace
-Thrice
-U2
-Velvet Revolver
-Weezer

I like pretty much anything, besides Country.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I like pretty much anything, besides Country.

Oooooo me neither, have you seen what they get up to. :D Minzers gonna help me with my lingo so one one would ever know what I USED to like. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
why is there such a stigma against country music? I just don't understand it ... *shrug* I guess it's just what we are used to when you grow up in the mid-west of the United States, right Kelli?

As a side note, I have heard a lot of country artists on the pop stations around here ... Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain and a few others have crossed the "line" into the Pop realm ...

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
There is more to life than "country" (read "Naff" ) music. and there is much much more to life than "pop' and top 40 music.
May I suggest you google "Triple j" radio station in Oztralia and go and listen to some of the finest music in world that you will never hear on a top 40 station.
its not marginal music for the 1%ers, and It has all styles of music (even country, if its good). If its new and good that they will play it about 9 to 10 months before the commercial stations play them as "new music". I hate hate commercial radio with "whacky" dj's and "call now for free cans of of icy cold Coke from the black thunder land-rover, proudly sponsored by my local water bed warehouse". If you want top music (not all of it will appeal to everyones tastes, even me) and insightful music Knowledge, Triple J on your computer is for you. All converts should let me know what they think.

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Not a top 10 list but this song is a real favorite of mine (yes, its my kindda tune ;) )

Oh, and it IS 18 or older so you kiddo's, don't even think of it (again)!!!!

group: buckcherry
song: crazy b!+ch

again, not everyones taste but i like that song lots :D

okay, now you all are going to have a bad image of me lol .... ok by bad I mean accurate lol

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Indigo, that song gets stuck in my head very easily ... *starts singing* "oh, your a crazy bi**h, but you look so good I'm on top of it ... "

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Tracy- I love how your list is in alphabetical order. Did you copy that right from your iPod? And I think Alkaline Trio is great too.

As cliche as it sounds, I really do like a little bit of everything. Even jazz and classical. However, my absolute fav's are Weezer (that's what brought together me and the boyfriend), the White Stripes (gotta give it up for my hometown!), and Elton John (I was brought up on him).

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Nicole- Just started going through my ipod seeing some of the stuff I listen to mostly. My favs are punk and rock, you can kinda tell by the list. I love everything to (except country) I got Classical and Jazz on my ipod. I forgot White Stripes (gotta update the ipod and add their new album)

Peta- I hope Minzer has lots of patience, :jumping40 Just kidding :p

Most Reactions