You're top 10 favorite artists

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Peta- I hope Minzer has lots of patience, :jumping40 Just kidding :p

Oh no she's really gonna need more than lots, I can tell ya, Sometimes its like another language to me, but don't worry by the time Minzer's finished with me, I'll be really hip and with it :D :D :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
I've got Faith that Minz is going to do a bang up job with ya Peta! But, Minz, don't start Peta out with Buckcherry--:eek:--you'll give the poor woman a heart attack! LOL :eek: :eek: :eek:

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Haha, I'll do my best...don't worry Peta, we'll get you up and running in no time. Now, to start with, Weezer is a band...good band, you're allowed to like them. The lead singer's name is Rivers, the band is from California...you should definitely go listen to some of the music...try "Perfect Situation" (one of my favorites!), "Undone-the sweater song" (a classic!), and "Buddy Holly"....then report back here and tell us what you think...you didn't think this would be without homework, did you??? :D

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Indigo, that song gets stuck in my head very easily ... *starts singing* "oh, your a crazy bi**h, but you look so good I'm on top of it ... "

Tex, you are a DIRTY boy!!! lol (well, if you like the UNedited version lol)

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Tex, you are a DIRTY boy!!! lol (well, if you like the UNedited version lol)

umm, what's left if you listen to an "edited" version? ROFLMAO!

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
i KNOW! Hey Deanna, have you heard the song??

LOL!!!! Have I *heard* the song? It is second on my Top Rated Songs on my iPod (second only to the Kinks' 'Lola').

Here's a funny one ... I had my iPod on jammin' to Buckcherry scrubbing the kitchen and loading the dishwasher ... (full blast, of course) ...

Now ... remember, my husband is 50 YEARS OOOOOOOLD :eek: (8 years my senior) and listens to the "Oldies" station (gag me).

So, I'm jammin' shoving dishes into the dishwasher ... and Buckcherry is blaring ... "Crazy b!tch" ... I started blurted out the words (unbeknownst to me! ...) ... Dan walked around the corner just as I belted the words out, and he was aghast!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He said, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY????!!!!"

Um, uh, well, uh, "I, uh, just, honey, I just said the CRAZY DISH wouldn't fit in the dishwasher!" *Gulp*

Nearly busted! But not quite! ROFL

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Homework, oh darn it, I've just finished one exam, thought that would be the last of homework for a while, okay I'm now going

*Peta trudges off grumbling, I thought this would be easy* :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Hey! Did any of us mention Queen??

Fat Bottomed Girls!! :D

(of which I am one!) ROFL

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Oh yeah, oh yeah I know Queen, :D :D :D :D:35:

Yay for Peta!! I had a feeling you would know Queen! Good girl ... see, you really do stand a chance at being cool after all!! :D:D:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Who, did someone say sommat :D

(now wan't that quick for an oldie:D)

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
No ... no, no typo there ... I meant 'QUEEN' Cricket ... drinking Pink Cosmos and all.

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Aw poor Cricket...well I for one will not strip his manliness from him...Iggy was regurgitating for another male amazon yesterday...maybe he and Cricket are in the same boat....

Most Reactions