60 day juice cleanse

OP
labell

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
Mark....I would really like to drop this since you clearly took what I said personal and it wasn't meant that way or even about the same behaviors or activities as you are talking about.

Being a social worker has nothing to do with it. ALL people perceive things through their life filters.. what they know, have seen and heard, that's just being human.

FYI when something is subjective it is NEVER wrong....it is subjective. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I just enjoy the drink and let um rip! Cabbage is very good at cleaning out the intestines. Now I wouldn't make this one if I were going out but my husband of 20 yrs has heard the occasional gas escape plus I made him drink it too!

That's really the trick it's just like garlic if you are going to eat a ton make sure everyone else in the house does too.:p

Lets just hope that smart and impressionable little Willow doesn't pick up any favorite "new noises" to make:54:

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
If you need some inspiration during your fast, I thought you might like this video:D Dr. Aris Latham is one of my favorite raw foodists to watch. His voice is so soothing and his food looks soooooo delicious:32:

Edit edit THIS video may be more relevant to your current fast:D:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5OLMhvrsck&list=PLmXZJhUhgm5hARwfKU7Pj12JQBYVQLRLv&index=7"]Aris LaTham Sunfired Food Certification Lesson 1: Juices, Smoothies, and Milks Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Hadn't watched that other video in quite some time, thought there was more juices/smoothies in there! That was just mean and tempting with other (tasty) solid foods lol.

Last edited:

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Welcome to the gas chamber???? LMAO

Rotfl!! The poor birds :D Make sure the air purifiers are turned up!

April, I'm afraid Robin already does that one :eek:. He's not so good at speaking words, but...:52: Then remember, I've had him over 20 years, so I'm sure he picked it up from someone else! :D

Last edited:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Laura, how's it going with your juice cleanse?? What scrumptious recipe can you share with me (us) today??? :D (Do I sound like I'm begging? That's because I am! :32:)

OP
labell

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
Laura, how's it going with your juice cleanse?? What scrumptious recipe can you share with me (us) today??? :D (Do I sound like I'm begging? That's because I am! :32:)

Haven't done any new ones, I typically shop for a few days worth at a time so I have been drinking the ones I have already shared on here until those ingredients are used up. It is going very well I always have lots of energy on these.:D

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I just enjoy the drink and let um rip! Cabbage is very good at cleaning out the intestines. Now I wouldn't make this one if I were going out but my husband of 20 yrs has heard the occasional gas escape plus I made him drink it too!

That's really the trick it's just like garlic if you are going to eat a ton make sure everyone else in the house does too.:p

Welcome to the gas chamber???? LMAO

A famous scene from the movie Dumb and Dumber! :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC44L21UtiA"]Fart lighting scene from dumb and dumber. - YouTube[/ame]

Most Reactions