A Conure Couple for adoption

Ophimom

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

4 months ago a negotiated a deal to get two conures for PetLand because they were there.for almost a year, they did not have a good quality life lr attention.
I already had a conure thative jad sine he was little and he is very calm and behaved, the new two how ever are not !
Im having a hard time controling their behavior, they bite and attack and are very teritorial it's getting hard to move around then when they are out! There bite is not little lol one left a dracula like mark on my ha d because he attacked twice.
These two need a lot of attention and care and training and i cant provide all that for them, I am welling to give them away no charge ، I really just want them to be teken care of!! Im in OHIO, CINCINNATI area

Attachments

• IMG_20230310_162413.png
    IMG_20230310_162413.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 33

Stephaniedevine

Jun 5, 2023
Parrots
None
Hi,

4 months ago a negotiated a deal to get two conures for PetLand because they were there.for almost a year, they did not have a good quality life lr attention.
I already had a conure thative jad sine he was little and he is very calm and behaved, the new two how ever are not !
Im having a hard time controling their behavior, they bite and attack and are very teritorial it's getting hard to move around then when they are out! There bite is not little lol one left a dracula like mark on my ha d because he attacked twice.
These two need a lot of attention and care and training and i cant provide all that for them, I am welling to give them away no charge ، I really just want them to be teken care of!! Im in OHIO, CINCINNATI area
Are they still available? I am in Lancaster Ohio

Stephaniedevine

Jun 5, 2023
Parrots
None
Hi,

I live in Lancaster Ohio and I really only want one but I will take both if necessary

Stephaniedevine

Jun 5, 2023
Parrots
None
Hi,

Are they still available? I live about 2 hours away in Lancaster I really am only interested in one but I will take both

Stephaniedevine

Jun 5, 2023
Parrots
None
Hi,

Are the birds still available?

Most Reactions