A little out of the ordinary, but I thought I'd ask since I'm a new bird owner!

BabySunDeliverance

Apr 30, 2010
Hi Everyone!

I am a proud and an excited owner of a baby Sun Conure! :orange: She is my first bird, and I will be bringing her home in a week or so. I am still in the process of making sure everything is safe and nurturing for my baby.

Which leads me to my out-of-the-ordinary, paranormal question for those of you who may have experience with this: Have any of you noticed your bird reacting to something that you cannot see or hear? The reason why I ask is because the place I live in does have some paranormal activity, and I'm curious to know whether or not birds are sensitive enough to see and hear spirits.

Any experiences and thoughts shared would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!
:)

greycloud

Mar 21, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Parrots
Sammy-Umbrella Too-rescued,
Dexter-CAG-rehomed handicapped,
Sterling-CAG-rehomed retired breeder.
Sunshine-12 yo CAG-adopted
Hi amd welCome! A most interesting quetion. 2 yrs ago my husband and I lived in a very old shore home and we had alot of paranormal activity. Most was music playing and ballroom sounds as well as lights going off and on anf fawcets turning on full force by themselves. I was a bird breeder at the time and we did not notice any change in the birds during these occurences. My 3 dogs though did react. Following unseen movement and such. This topic came up on another board and there was a very large response. No one had noticed any change in their birds. I am curious to your expereinces.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome to a wonderful forum. :)
About paranormal activities in birds, I browsed the net, came across many different links, which I am sure would interest you.
There were so many, did not know which to choose.
My suggestion Google "paranormal activity in birds".
Hopefully other members will be able to assist you, with their experiences.
Good luck

Most Reactions