another newbie mid Wales

Ajo

May 27, 2020
Hi iam Andy from mid Wales I would like to think i am trying to do the right thing of research first before getting a bird even though I am normally the other way round. I used to have a male cockatiel back when I was alot younger he was as soft as a Brush he was an impulse buy but I had Him for a few years some I must of done something right saying that because it has been so long since I had him I am still very new to bird's. And I suppose for nostalgic reasons I still have a soft spot for cockatiel. Anyway if there are any I am also hoping to create any local contacts for help or advice as well as on here nice to meet you all

Andy

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forum, Andy! Kudos for researching before choosing your new companion. Cockatiels are an ideal candidate though conures are widely popular. We have 19 dedicated species-specific forums that may give you a hint of personality and needs.

Quite a few members reside within the UK, though we don't have a unified map to show specific areas.

Most Reactions

Latest posts