Got an Timneh african grey... Any names???

Aug 6, 2012
New Jersey
Parrots
GCC-*Boo*, TAG-*Charlie
Hi,
I brought home my new 5 month old Timneh African grey last night. I have no names what so ever. We dont know the gender so i would like a name that would work for either a boy or girl. Its a real sweetheart and is a little love bug. It will just sit on my lap and make silly noises or fall asleep while cuddling in my neck. It is so adorable. It loves movies especially with Tom Hanks. I watched 3 movies and 2 of them Tom hanks stared in it and the grey absouluty loved the 2 movies and could careless for the other movie. He also loves soap operas such s the young and the restless. He is a little shy but loves me. If he gets scared and flies on the ground he will do a whistle he does when he wants his owner to pick him up because he used to do it to the lady at the shop now he does it to me. He will sit on my lap and watch tv. I liked the names:
· Snoopy
· Magic
· Ziggy
· Uno
· Yum yum
· Scooter
· Winnie
· Domino
· Storm
· Stromy
· Cloudy
· Pee wee
· Shelly
· Patrick
he is dark grey on his wings and has a white back under his wings. His head is obviously white around his eyes and is light grey on the tip of his head and as is gradually gets darker as it gets closer to his dark grey wings. He has also dark grey dots on his cheeks that is kind of like the orange dots on cockateils.:yellow1: as you can see.:D

4theBirds

May 28, 2012
Montana
Parrots
4 Budgies, 4 Finches, Bindi (CAG), & Babu (TAG), AND 12 Dachshunds
Sounds like a beautiful TAG. Wait 'til he/she goes through the first molt. He'll be gorgeous.
While I don't have any suggestions, take a day or two and sometimes a name may pop into you head which fits his/her personality.

Blue

Aug 16, 2012
portland, or
Parrots
Odin - CAG
Salty- Hahn's Macaw
Greenie - Eclectus
Lexi- Eclectus
Since your bird likes Y&R you could name it Nic (Nick or Nicky) or Vic (Victor or Victoria) :p

OP
M
Aug 6, 2012
New Jersey
Parrots
GCC-*Boo*, TAG-*Charlie
Thanks to all of you! I am getting it Dna'd soon. Also i love the names snoopy and ziggy and
blue- i would name it nicky but my dogs name is that so that would be awkward.

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
Sb is right my amazon I thought was going to be a female and my friend said well what if she turns out a he turns out she was right and i think she jinxed me that's why I chosen to call him jinx :)

OP
M
Aug 6, 2012
New Jersey
Parrots
GCC-*Boo*, TAG-*Charlie
I decided on smoky because he is a smoky color and he has a very misterious personality. Also when i said a whole bunch of names to him, he made the cutest noise so i thought (he seems to like it a lot).

Most Reactions

Latest posts