Hand-feeding baby lovebirds ...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I don't think there is any point messing with whats working unless they stop feeding them. If that does happen, then I will be needing ALLOT of your help Peta (and thank you for offering your knowledge :) ).

You are so very welcome. Anytime.

We should begin the STIC .... Slap The Idiots Coalition

I'll join in that one. :D

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Looks like there is almost certainly a third baby. Also I am not going to hand FEED them, but will instead hand RAISE them. I think it will be best for them and me. Also I mived the nest box to the bottom corner of the cage (it had been at the top, corner) ... I figure when the babies get big enough to really get moving around I don't want them falling the just over 2 feet that they would have from the top (now they are about 4 inches at most up from the bottom - as low as they can go hehehe).

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I am not going to hand FEED them, but will instead hand RAISE them.

Think that is a great idea, when you feel confident enough to had feed, then you'll just do it and won't think about it and I'm sure you'll do great. Whenever you need any help with that just give us a call. :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yes, they are so darn cute, Sorry thought I'd said, another blonde moment from me :D Mama looks like she is doing a great job, Brilliant.

Most Reactions

Latest posts