Heard a funny joke!

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
Maybe you're heard it before, but I LOL'd. Here it is:

A woman decided to have new cabinets installed in her kitchen. Realizing that she wouldn't be home during the installation, she called the carpenter. She said, "I'll leave the back door open for you, but there are two things that you need to know. The first is I have a large Rottweiler Dog, but don't worry...he won't bother you. The second is VERY IMPORTANT. I also have a Parrot that likes to Curse...A LOT. Whatever you do - DO NOT YELL AT THE PARROT!" So, the Carpenter agrees.

He arrives, goes in the back door, and notices the dog lying down. The dog just looked up at him and went back to resting. Then he sees the Parrot in it's cage, and at first all is quiet, so he thinks 'No problem.' After beginning his work, however, the Bird starts cursing. As he continued to work the Parrot's cursing became gradually louder and louder, which was beginning to irritate him. Remembering what the woman said about not yelling, he continued his work.

But, after about two hours of listening to this loud, foul-mouthed Bird screeching out such terrible obscenities, he finally reached his limit and yelled, "SHUT-UP YOU STUPID F*CKING BIRD!" At that point, the Bird looked at the Dog and said, "Get him Spike." :p

Mrspy

Jul 13, 2010
Parrots
Green Cheeked Conure: Kiwi

Pacific Green Rumped Parrotlet: Peeps

Most Reactions

Latest posts