Gah, sorry guys!

GreenCheek

Aug 27, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
1 Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure: Cody <3
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to let ya'll know I'm still around! :) This semester has been crazy busy. I'm taking Calculus, Chemistry, Drawing 1, and an Economics class. It's sooo much work! I'm gonna try to drop in more often though, I miss you guys! I see a lot of new faces around here too!

Mrspy

Jul 13, 2010
Parrots
Green Cheeked Conure: Kiwi

Pacific Green Rumped Parrotlet: Peeps
Great to have you back!:D

OP
GreenCheek

GreenCheek

Aug 27, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
1 Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure: Cody <3
Yeah, it's been a lot of work! I can't wait until I'm done school! Still a few years to go... *grumble..*

I think I'm gonna head over and post some new pics of Cody. :) He's still doing very well!

DustyDusky

Jan 7, 2010
Media
New York
Parrots
Dusty: Dusky Conure
I also havent gotten on much because of school ^.^ Chemistry... oye that was fun to take. I must admit working on my bachelors degree is a lot easier than my associates degree ever way. But then again my associates degree came with a state license...

What are you going to school for?

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
I see you sneaking around the forum sometimes late at night :09:, but it is nice that your giving a shout out to let us now your doing alright, glad things are going well for you, keep up the good work and try and not be such a stranger ;)

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
You are in my thoughts and good luck with the studies.;) I've never even heard of Calculus before - I'll have to google it because it is not even in my dictionary. :rolleyes:

Most Reactions