Hello Everyone....

Nansye

Feb 16, 2010
Quincy, MA
Parrots
Lost a Quaker parrot named Alvin last July 2009. :(
Hi everyone, unfortunately, i am here and posting under sad and unfortunate circumstances, but hoping ONE of you will be a saviour to my bird Alvin.

Alvin, my beautiful, smart, Quaker parrot, unfortunately, flew out the back door when i was coming in last July 2009. First he flew to me and was sitting on my shoulder, but as i was bringing in the recycle bin, it "banged" into the door and he took off and i hate myself for not being more cautious!!!! so please withhold judgement - because i have learned an extremely painful, hard lesson.

I am desperate to have him home and am posting his information everywhere i can on the internet; knowing from posting on these other webites, that birds are FOUND and i will be looking around here to post the info (and his picture?) in the right area.

Birds have been know to eventually reach out to others after 8 months, or more; so i hope that if there are others here who have lost their beloved birds - that they will take heart and never give up.

It only takes ONE person to spot a missing bird and/or spot the FOUND bird posting somewhere and reunite us; so i am hoping this is one of those webites. :green2:

Thanks for reading my post and, hopefully, being a catalyst to reuniting me with my Quaker Parrot, Alvin.

P.S. He is Green with a white breast area and has a RED band around his left leg. He can also speak many short phrases and LOVES to laugh!:D

Stacye and Tiki

Jan 16, 2010
Media
Parrots
Yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure - Tiki, Green Cheek Conure - Dexter
You're in our thoughts... hope you find your baby.

OP
Nansye

Nansye

Feb 16, 2010
Quincy, MA
Parrots
Lost a Quaker parrot named Alvin last July 2009. :(
Thanks so much! Love your beautiful baby!

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
Im in South Africa but am praying and holding thumbs for you....God Bless

caliopi

Jan 30, 2010
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot
King Parrot
I really hope your baby finds its way home to you. Here in Oz we just had a cat returned to its owner after 10 years so don't give up hope!

Most Reactions

Latest posts