Jules_n_Me

Apr 24, 2013
RI
Parrots
Jules- Male Eclectus, Bday 06/01/2012
I have been a bird owner for many years, raising my family's many parrots (one :blue1:, three :orange:'s, and an African Grey who I don't see an icon for!). After a serious illness in the family, we were forced to re-home all of our birds in order to keep the home sanitary for my frequently hospitalized mother.
Now that I live in an apartment of my own with my boyfriend, we were able to get Jules, who has quickly become our "feather baby". I look forward to sharing many stories of his adorable antics with you all, and hearing your stories and advice!

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Welcome to the forum.....where in 'lil Rhodie? I'm from Newport.....

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
We used to go to newport all the time. I used to live in Rehoboth mass. We were all neighbors. Welcome to the forum. looking forward to hearing about your baby:)

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
Welcome to the forum & a big welcome to Jules also.:). Awww, an ekkie boy. :D I have an ekkie girl, my Leyla Belle. She is the Diva of my flock. If she doesn't approve, it isn't happening.:rolleyes:

I look forward to hearing all about Jules & watching him grow in photos.:D:red1:

Most Reactions