Hellpppppp!!!!!! Quaker ate 2 match heads

Sepehr1

Mar 25, 2024
Parrots
Quaker
Hello my quaker ate 2 matches he is normak now what should i do i live in middle east

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hello my quaker ate 2 matches he is normak now what should i do i live in middle east
I'm not a vet so I don't know how to help. If you're not able to see a vet in person then try contact an avian vet online(it's not the best but at least they could give some advice)

OP
S

Sepehr1

Mar 25, 2024
Parrots
Quaker
Wood match he ate liitle bit of wood but mostly the head maybe about 75. Of the head
I touched his crop and felt the match heads

GambotheGreyt

Feb 8, 2024
Parrots
Currently.. congo african grey
Wood match he ate liitle bit of wood but mostly the head maybe about 75. Of the head
I touched his crop and felt the match heads
Look up the thread.. Quaker ate a match .. date is 2018. Lots of good info for you.

OP
S

Sepehr1

Mar 25, 2024
Parrots
Quaker
Update:
Called a vet friend of mine he told me to give him biocrabon pill

OP
S

Sepehr1

Mar 25, 2024
Parrots
Quaker
Update:
Called a vet friend of mine he told me to give him biocrabon pill

OP
S

Sepehr1

Mar 25, 2024
Parrots
Quaker
I've found activated carbon and gave it to my parrot hes safe and has a beard now 😆 he went to sleep in his nest now

GambotheGreyt

Feb 8, 2024
Parrots
I've found activated carbon and gave it to my parrot hes safe and has a beard now 😆 he went to sleep in his nest now
Where did you find it? Pharmacy? Did you use a syringe to give it to him? I hope that everything will be good with him! Good luck!

OP
S

Sepehr1

Mar 25, 2024
Parrots
Quaker
Where did you find it? Pharmacy? Did you use a syringe to give it to him? I hope that everything will be good with him! Good luck!
No i went to a hospital and one of the nurse managers gave me some i gave him half spoon and since he was a baby when i got him as a baby he easily drank it using a syringe
(Hes not a baby now)

GambotheGreyt

Feb 8, 2024
Parrots
Always helpful to know where to find emergency supplies!
No i went to a hospital and one of the nurse managers gave me some i gave him half spoon and since he was a baby when i got him as a baby he easily drank it using a syringe
(Hes not a baby now)

GambotheGreyt

Feb 8, 2024
Parrots
(Hes not a baby now)
Any updates?

Most Reactions

Latest posts