Ingredients to pellets

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Ok, let's see if this will work for...

Vitakraft (VitaSmart) Complete Nutrition for Parrot & Conure

Ingredients:
Safflower Seed, Wheat, Oat Groats, Flaked Peas, Ground Corn, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Peanuts, Puffed Wheat, Ground Wheat, De-hulled Soybean Meal, Flaked Corn, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Corn Gluten Meal, Buckwheat, Filberts, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Banana, Dehydrated Carrots, Dehydrated Papaya, Dried Rose Hips, Sliced Almonds, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Vegetable Oil, Dehydrated Coconut, Chili Peppers, Pine Nuts, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg, Ground Steam-Rolled Oats, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Algae Meal, Dried Chamomile Flowers, Salt, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Orange Oil Extract, Apple Juice Concentrate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, DL-Methionine, Ground Flax Seed, Wheat Germ Meal, Fructooligosaccharide, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Yeast Culture, Ground Rolled Oats, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Dried Kelp, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Color Added (Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1), Aloe Vera Concentrate

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 16%
Crude Fat (min) 12%
Crude Fiber (max) 13%
Moisture (max) 14%
Calcium (min) 0.7%
Phosphorus (min) 0.4%
Vitamin A (min) 10000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (min) 1000 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min) 70 IU/kg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.4%
DHA (min) 0.04%
Total Microorganisms (min) 90000 CFU/g

jensea

Oct 2, 2015
North Carolina
Parrots
Quaker - blue - baby
After too many years of being bird free, I recently picked up a sweet baby Quaker. I "thought" I did my homework and understood the optimal diet for parakeet/parrots which include Pellets. The breeder suggested Roudybush pellets and I purchased a substantial size bag. It arrived today and I turned the bag over and read through the ingredients. I was very shocked and concerned at what I read (corn, wheat, soy??). I don't even feed my dogs the crap dog food made with that stuff. What is the thought across the Parrot community as to what ingredients belong in pellets? My gut instinct says Totally Organics (TOPS) is the one to go with it. What is the benefit of the corn/wheat/soy as the first main ingredients in these other brands?

Thank you in advance for your input!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on your new baby Quaker. :)

You had my chuckling when you said you don't even feed your dogs that sort of stuff. I'm with you and hear you loud and clear.

Yes, TOPs is a GREAT pellet, IMO. However, a large variety of food, including fresh and raw foods is optimal.

jensea

Oct 2, 2015
North Carolina
Parrots
Quaker - blue - baby
Thank you JerseyWendy! I am excited to have the sweet baby.. I want to make sure he/she gets fed right. I'm very aware that it makes a huge difference to their quality and longevity of life. :blue2:

Last edited:

lplummer52

Apr 19, 2016
Indialantic, FL
Parrots
"Birdie". Sun Conure
I went with the Bird Tricks one, although I've yet to receive my order. Theirs is the only one I found without soybeans and lots of preservatives. and they don't bake them which reduces nutritional value. You have to keep them refrigerated or in the freezer though. I keep all bird food refrigerated anyway. I'll let you know if Screech likes them. He likes most everything though...except grapes!

Solo

Feb 24, 2015
Wichita,KS
Parrots
Shamrock Macaw
Anyone know how well these different pellets hold up in water? I tried like crazy to get my girl on Harrison's, but it dissolves in water and she refuses to eat it, I do a mixture of zupreem fruit and natural, but wanting to cut out some of the sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wter5989

May 24, 2016
After too many years of being bird free, I recently picked up a sweet baby Quaker. I "thought" I did my homework and understood the optimal diet for parakeet/parrots which include Pellets. The breeder suggested Roudybush pellets and I purchased a substantial size bag. It arrived today and I turned the bag over and read through the ingredients. I was very shocked and concerned at what I read (corn, wheat, soy??). I don't even feed my dogs the crap dog food made with that stuff. What is the thought across the Parrot community as to what ingredients belong in pellets? My gut instinct says Totally Organics (TOPS) is the one to go with it. What is the benefit of the corn/wheat/soy as the first main ingredients in these other brands?

Thank you in advance for your input!
Fresh an raw foods such as?an will my quaker eventually eat them if I keep putting them in?
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on your new baby Quaker. :)

You had my chuckling when you said you don't even feed your dogs that sort of stuff. I'm with you and hear you loud and clear.

Yes, TOPs is a GREAT pellet, IMO. However, a large variety of food, including fresh and raw foods is optimal.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
WOW.
What an EPIC thread. FeatheredSamurai, and repliers... you took on an awesome task here. Having little expertise (especially in the early days) I followed my best friend's (also an avian vet) advice to use Lafeber's pellets for about half the diet and supplement half with the usual fresh stuff. A few years later, she advised me to switch to Harrison's. So the Rickeybird has been eating their high protein pellets (plus generous fresh stuff) for over 25 years (he's 32). I am going to forward the information in this thread to her, to ask her thoughts. Would that be alright?
Meanwhile, many thanks for your hard work here.

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
57615A.jpg
Adding to this excellent list for Nutriberries for Budgie, Cockatiel, Conure - Small, Lovebird, Quaker. I have a RB2 and will not eat parrot ones as they seem too hard to him!

57615A_2.jpg

Lafeber Cockatiel NutriBerries Original is a complete, nutritious food shaped into berry sized pieces, smaller pet birds love them so much that some owners even use them as training treats.

Made from all natural ingredients they are shaped to be especially appealing to birds. The handy size makes each berry easy to hold and they`re perfect for hiding inside foraging devices to keep your bird entertained and active.

Lafeber Cockatiel NutriBerries Original Berries is made with cracked corn, safflower, peanuts, seeds and more, rolled into berry shaped pieces and coated with vitamins and minerals. Each berry contains the 40 essential nutrients recommended by Dr. T.J. Lafeber which are essential to your bird`s health.

Composition
Cereals, Oils and Fats, Minerals.
Weight: 350g
Additive Nutritional Additives / Kg
Vitamin A - E672 - 6900IU
Vitamin D3 - E671 - 1100IU
Manganese (manganese oxide E 5) - 53mg
Zinc (Zinc oxide E 6) - 47mg
Copper (Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate E 4) - 9mg
Analytical Constitiuents
Crude Protein - 12.8%
Crude Oils & Fats - 9%
Crude Fibers - 6%
Crude Ash - 5.5%
Feeding Directions
For Cockatiels feed about 10 berries per day. These are average amounts and will vary for each individual bird. Monitor your bird`s weight and adjust the amounts accordingly. Check that your bird always has fresh food in their cup, as well as clean water.
Storage
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.

Last edited:

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
5803a.jpg

5803a_1.jpg

Harrison's High Potency Fine - 100% Organic Parrot Food
Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison's Bird Foods have developed the first and only 100% Organic bird food.
The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.
High Potency should be used when your bird has increased nutritional requirements such as during moulting, breeding, rearing, weaning and ill health.
We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your bird's diet.

For Budgie, Caique, Cockatiel, Conure - Small, Lovebird, Meyers and Senegals, Quaker (Please remember this information is for size guidance only - you know your bird best!)

Ingredients
*Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Rice, *Sunflower Oil, *Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, * Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, *Vegetable Oil. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed analysis
Crude Protein (min.) 20%, Crude Fat (min.) 12%, Crude Fibre (max.) 5%, Moisture (max.) 10%
Feeding Directions
Budgies..... 1- 2 tsp
Conures.....3 - 4 tbs
Lories.....1 Tbs (soak the formula in 2 Tbs water and 1/2 tsp corn syrup)
Storage
Because Harrison`s is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives, we suggest you taste and smell this product for freshness prior to feeding. Use food up in 4 - 6 weeks after opening bag. Keep food fresh by squeezing all air out of bag and zipping the bag shut at the top. If zip lock gets removed or damaged, fold top over several times and clip shut with "chip clip" or clothes pin. Keep food in original bag. Do not store food in plastic bags or Tupperware®. Store at room temperature. Refrigeration of food is not necessary.

Last edited:

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Harrison's High Potency Super Fine - Organic Bird Food

58113.jpg

58113_1.jpg

Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison's Bird Foods have developed the first and only 100% Organic bird food.

The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.

High Potency should be used when your bird has increased nutritional requirements such as during moulting, breeding, rearing, weaning and ill health. It can also be used if your bird is underweight, overweight, particularly active, recovering from illness, affected by liver or kidney disease or is housed in a cold climate.

High Potency should be fed for at least 6 - 9 months during weaning.

We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your bird's diet.

This smallest nugget size is intended for companion birds such as Cockatiels, Parakeets (Budgies), Canaries and Finches, Lovebird (Please remember this information is for size guidance only - you know your bird best!)
Ingredients
*Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Rice, *Sunflower Oil, *Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, *Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, *Vegetable Oil. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein (min.) 20%,
Crude fat (min.) 12%,
Crude fibre (max.) 5%,
Moisture (max.) 10%
Feeding Directions
Budgies..... 1- 2 tsp
Conures.....3 - 4 tbs
Storage
Because Harrison`s is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives, we suggest you taste and smell this product for freshness prior to feeding. Use food up in 4 - 6 weeks after opening bag. Keep food fresh by squeezing all air out of bag and zipping the bag shut at the top. If zip lock gets removed or damaged, fold top over several times and clip shut with "chip clip" or clothes pin. Keep food in original bag. Do not store food in plastic bags or Tupperware®. Store at room temperature. Refrigeration of food is not necessary.

Last edited:

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Harrison's Adult Lifetime Super Fine Organic Bird Food

58115.jpg

58115_1.jpg

Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison's Bird Foods have developed the first and only 100% Organic bird food. The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.

Adult Lifetime is the standard maintenance diet for all Parrots and Parrot like birds.

This smallest nugget size is intended for companion birds such as Budgies, Canaries, Cockatiels, Finches and Lovebirds.
Ingredients
*Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Alfalfa, *Ground Rice, *Chia Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamin E Supplement, Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Sea Salt, *Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, *Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, *Vegetable Oil. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein (min.) 14%,
Crude fat (min.) 6%,
Crude fibre (max.) 4.5%,
Moisture (max.) 10%
Feeding Directions
Budgies..... 1- 2 tsp
Conures.....3 - 4 tbs
Storage

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
The Rickeybird has been eating Harrison's (as his staple, augmented with lots of fresh stuff) for about 25 years now. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality, convenience and great customer service. We love Harrison's!

Teddscau

Sep 25, 2015
Media
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Budgies: Sunshine, Blanco, Azure; Peach-faced lovebirds: Rosie and Jaybird; YSA: Jasper (♀)
Okay, I just thought I should update you on the Goldn'obles line. They've been going through a lot of changes, and as a result, they keep changing the ingredients. Originally, they had 60 ingredients. Then, they had 50. As of right now, there's only 40 ingredients in the pellets.

According to my newest bag of Goldn'obles III:

Organic quinoa, organic soybeans, almonds, organic brown rice, organic apples, organic cranberries, hulled oats, organic alfalfa, organic agave, blueberries, walnuts, organic flax seed, carrots, barley, mango purée, banana purée, coconut cream, organic rye seed, organic spelt, honey, strawberries, apple cider, sesame seed, beets, organic chia seed, goji berries, organic amaranth, sunflower kernels, raspberries, spinach, organic kamut, hemp seed, fenugreek, fennel seed, ginger, chamomile flowers, cinnamon, whole star anise seed, oregano, bee pollen, basil, organic echinacea, Lactobacillus acidophilus, cilantro

Oh, and I know everyone's pro-organic, but I've been reading concerning things about organic foods. Apparently, many "organic" farmers still use herbicides and pesticides that are approved for use with organic crops, however, these chemicals are apparently known to be unsafe, many of which are known carcinogens, banned in the U.K. Furthermore, organic farmers sometimes use manure. However, it's been found that manure can be unsafe, as the bacteria sometimes is absorbed by the plants themselves, and unless the fruits, grains, veggies, etc., are cooked before consumption, it can result in E. coli outbreaks and whatnot. Nowadays, it seems like your safest option is to grow their food yourself.

MykaMom

Aug 24, 2019
Illinois
Parrots
Yellow Nape Amazon
Chickens
When I switched Myka from Fosters and Smith Signature blend I went to Zupreem. I've since heard TOPS and Harrison's are better. Do you have any info on TOPS? thanks!!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
When I switched Myka from Fosters and Smith Signature blend I went to Zupreem. I've since heard TOPS and Harrison's are better. Do you have any info on TOPS? thanks!!

TOPS is my JoJo’s #1 pellet! Price for a bag can be all over the place! I have paid $14 for a bag, and also paid 35!
They now have a good shipping deals directly from their site!
Their seed mixes, napoleons, and all in one are great! They sprout well too!
They are worth signing up with for occasional deals!
https://topsparrotfood.com/?gclid=C...4m-8vwnvaDavi0h7frRzi1JLa1YXfoq8aAhb8EALw_wcB

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
The difference between the two is that TIPs doesn’t have added dyes, vitamins or minerals. For certain species like eclectus, those additives are bad news.

For most others it’s basically the same either way. Personally I don’t like how easily pulverized cold pressed pellets like TOPs get, because you start feeling like you’re wasting a BUNCH. But you’re getting into nit picky personal preferences at that point rather than quantitative differences

mkrosella

Feb 25, 2020
Dear friends, I am from Pakistan and here people feed their parrots fruits, veggies and nuts mix. My question is if we dont have pellets here, is it okay to keep the feed as above?

the only pellets available here are from Vetafarm.

Zupreem distributors are here but they are not getting zupreem anymore. they said they may get shipments next year... so i need help with this senario.

Tziporiah

Oct 6, 2021
Media
Indianapolis
Parrots
I have a timna African gray and a Senegal
Pellets are something everyone has a opinion about, because of this I went around and found as many ingredients as I could and posted them all together on this thread. It will be a great place to compare ingredients and for people new to the world of parrots will be able to see what is available on the market.

Try to avoid pellets that have a lot of filler ingredients, artificial colors, ethoxyquin, bha/bht, salt, and sugar. Buy human grade pellets whenever possible. Also be aware that Vitamin K supplement has been banned in human food for toxicity.

p-79577-63093-bird.jpg

Human grade
HARRISON’S ADULT LIFETIME COARSE (ALC)
Ingredients: *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Hulless Barley, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Rice, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Sun-Dried Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, *Psyllium, Montmorillonite Clay, *Spirulina, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT

TotallyOrganics-Pellets__85809_zoom.jpg

Human Grade
Totally organic / Bird Tricks feed your flock
Certified Organic Ingredients: Rice, hulled millet, barley, alfalfa leaf, sunflower seed hulled, sesame seeds unhulled, quinoa whole, buckwheat hulled, dandelion leaf powder, carrot powder, spinach leaf powder, purple dulse, kelp, rose hips powder, rose hips crushed, orange peel powder, lemon peel powder, rosemary whole leaf, cayenne ground, crushed red chili peppers, nettle leaf.
Contains NO BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin.

GFGOMD-jar-sm.jpg

Human Grade
Organic Goldn'obles

Ingredients- Hulled organic barley, Roasted organic soybeans, Organic corn, Organic pureed papaya, Organic Triticali, Shelled almonds, Organic flax seed, Organic hulled oats, Organic alfalfa, Maltoferm malt extract, Organic Pasteurized honey, Organic Quinoa, Organic Kamut, Beets, Amaranth, Organic spelt, Apples (cored), Sesame seed, organic Fenugreek, Pureed organic Guava, shelled Pumpkin seed, Dried Lactobacillus acidophillis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, and Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, and Dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product. Parsley, Fennel seed, Sweet potatoes, Carrots, Blueberries, Raspberries, Wheat grass, Star anise seed, Ginger, Echinacea, Red clover leaf and Cilantro.

6a8bfbaa58836079591551743a2760a1.jpg

Human grade
ZuPreem Natural Premium Daily Bird Food for Large Birds

Ingredients: Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet, Ground Oat Groats, Ground Barley, Ground Wheat, Wheat Germ Meal, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Beets, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin , Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Yeast, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Minerals (Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), and Rosemary Extract.
zupreem-fruit-blend-bird-food.jpg

Human Grade

ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors

Ingredients: Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Wheat Germ Meal, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Dried Bananas, Dried Oranges, Dried Apples, Dried Grapes, Choline Chloride, Natural Fruit Flavors, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Artificial Colors, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Minerals (Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), and Rosemary Extract.

SCE-P32-2.jpg

Human Grade
Scenic paradise mix pellets

Ingredients: Whole grain yellow corn, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, corn hominy feed, sucrose, sugar beet pulp, dehydrated alfalfa, soybean oil, zinc sulfate, flaxseed oil, dicalcium phosphate, niacin supplement, apple fiber, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, calcium pantothenate, sodium chloride, l-lysine, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, thiamin mononitrate, cobalt oxide, folic acid, menadione nicotinamide bisulfite, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, propionic acid, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, d-biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement.
Additional ingredients specific to flavor are:
Apple: natural and artificial color
Chili: natural and artificial color, natural red chili pepper
Mixed: natural and artificial color, natural red chili pepper

RBMaintenanceBag640x480.jpg

ROUDYBUSH MAINTENANCE
Ingredients: Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Peanut Meal, Soy Oil, Soy Meal, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Yucca schidigen Extract, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (carrier for liquid antioxidants), Sodium Selenite (on Calcium Carbonate), Niacin, Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vit. A Acetate, Thiamine, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vit K), Cyanocobalamin (VitB12), Vit D3 Sup. Folic Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Propionic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and natural apple flavoring.

18132_001_xl.jpg

Lafeabers Premium large bird pellets
Ingredients:
Ground corn, soybean meal, wheat flour, oat groats, cane molasses, dried whole egg, canola oil, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, iodized salt, citric acid, dl-methionine (an essential amino acid), l-lysine (an essential amino acid), Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, copper lysine, choline chloride, zinc oxide, manganese oxide, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), biotin, sodium selenite.

Most Reactions

Latest posts