January POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is why you are taking photographs instead of trying to rescue the keyboard :D

Chili, you've succeeded at the last one already (and never mind those outside birds, flip them the bird if you want to, they aren't a match on you).

The outside bird picture cracked me up:)

Lol she's pretty entertaining.... She was trying to "pick a fight" with a Robin outside her window the other day lol Those darn juncos don't listen to her either....

Hahahahahaha! Loved your non-entry pics Shirre! Hilarity!

Chili is such a beauty.

My new year's resolution is to work on listening when I'm asked to keep still for a photo. {edit: just for fun}

Attachments

• DSCN1320_065.JPG
    DSCN1320_065.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I will try to become the best birdutician. (Thats bird beautician).

Attachments

• IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 197
Oh how fun!
Pumpkins new years resolution is to grow up to be a good boy and to teach his newbie mom all about parronting!

Attachments

• IMG_3788.jpg
    IMG_3788.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_22709751092561.jpeg
    IMG_22709751092561.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 156
OH MY GOD HOW CUTE IS HE?! The first picture is beyond adorable!
He's cute in the second one too but oh my god, such a tiny little fellow in the first one, I can't stop smiling!

That was my very first picture of him!! :) cutest little pumpkin in the patch!

Wow, what a bunch of sweet photos! How are we ever going to pick just one? This is going to be REALLY difficult........

What I don't understand is why you are taking photographs instead of trying to rescue the keyboard :D

Well, the words "lost cause" come to mind!
:D

Well, the words "lost cause" come to mind!
:D
It was only a couple of keys! The words of the Police song "everything she does is magic" comes to mind.... Doesn't matter what they do, poo all over our stuff, eat it, wreck it, it's still somehow endearing. :D

Pumpkin is a stunner.

It was only a couple of keys! The words of the Police song "everything she does is magic" comes to mind.... Doesn't matter what they do, poo all over our stuff, eat it, wreck it, it's still somehow endearing. :D

True! Still, I'll bet I'm not the only parront who's started a sentence with the words "Arrgh! If you weren't so cute..."
:09:

OMG Shirre I was just dying of cuteness overload!!!

Strudel, love the pic! That's hilarious!

2w374ow.jpg

Liams New Years Resolution is to let Thea eat her food on her own.

This ones just for fun, Mya's New Years Resolution is to figure out which way is up
wb841i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Back