Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
July's theme is inspired by another little known National Day...
National Get Out Of The Dog House Day, falling on July 17th.
A day to be forgiven for mistakes or wrongs we've done.

And so, I give you, Get Out Of The Dog House, (or Bird House as the case may be.) :rolleyes:

This month, there's lots of possibilities, from the cutie pie face that we just couldn't be upset with,

"I love you daddy..."

20230317_083825.jpg

To the grumpy look over whatever they were in trouble for in the first place,

"Go ahead, make my day!" 😡
1688524600719.png

To that challenging "So what are you gonna do about it" look.
You know the one :ROFLMAO:

"You're powerless against my charm! Mwaa haaaa haaaaaaa! :devilish:"
20230505_213155.jpg

The contest will run from now until the morning of July 29th (Eastern USA time) at which time there will be a three day polling period. Winner will be announced the morning of August 1st. The winner will receive a free, one year Supporting Membership to Parrot Forums, and the winning entry will be displayed on the forum homepage for the following month. The winning photo will also be automatically entered into our Photo of the Year Contest for next year!!!

Only one "Official Entry" per person, however, you may submit as many "Just for Fun" entries as you like! Videos and photoshopped images will be allowed, but not required. Please don't forget to tell us your bird's name in your post. :)
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh this is great, I'm loving this theme already, Jon!! I am of course most familiar with the "what are you gonna do about it" face from my flock. With the exception of Perfect Princess Peachie of course who never does any wrong - even when she's stealing lorikeet food! 😝

Bring on the fun for another month!!

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Official Entry ...

This is Lovejoy, about to commit a crime against cockatiel-kind. I was actually trying to get some pics of Peach being a good girl and eating her veg, you can see her in the background, when this red-headed little terrorist decided to muscle in and make it all about him. Which is fine, he's cute and all, but mere moments after I'd taken this picture he turned around and let rip with one of his legendary liquid projectile poops and squirted it STRAIGHT into the 'tiels' water dish, literally minutes after I'd just refreshed it cos the 'tiels had turned it into pellet soup. You can't tell me there's not a look of pure premeditation in Lovejoy's eyes here. So what am I gonna do about it? I SHOULD put him in the doghouse, but he KNOWS I won't cos he's just too handsome - the little heathen!!

Fwbnbv9.jpg

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Heeheehee! The look in his eye is pure "about to be evil", and he KNOWS there's nothing you're going to do about it. 😈 He sure is a handsome little devil! ♥️

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Official Entry ...

This is Lovejoy, about to commit a crime against cockatiel-kind. I was actually trying to get some pics of Peach being a good girl and eating her veg, you can see her in the background, when this red-headed little terrorist decided to muscle in and make it all about him. Which is fine, he's cute and all, but mere moments after I'd taken this picture he turned around and let rip with one of his legendary liquid projectile poops and squirted it STRAIGHT into the 'tiels' water dish, literally minutes after I'd just refreshed it cos the 'tiels had turned it into pellet soup. You can't tell me there's not a look of pure premeditation in Lovejoy's eyes here. So what am I gonna do about it? I SHOULD put him in the doghouse, but he KNOWS I won't cos he's just too handsome - the little heathen!!

Fwbnbv9.jpg
Ohhh naughty Lovejoy! But how could anyone stay mad at that handsome fella!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hahaha! What a great month so far!

JFF:)

Xander: I swear I didn't poop all over the wall!

xan1.jpg

Kodee: Well, don't look at me!

kodee.jpg

Spike: I know who did it and will tell you for millet!

spike3.jpg

Charley: Uh oh, someone's in trouble & it isn't me!

charley.jpg

Dactyl: Okay, okay, it was me! It's actually my job so get over here and pay me in Super Worms:)

dac1.jpg

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Rocky got into my SkinnyPop! She's in the BirdHouse!
Look at that happy, popcorn eating Rocky! 😍

I guess I should enter my little banana thief Bella.

She‘s clearly too innocent and cute to be guilty of this!

Hahaha! What a great month so far!

JFF:)

Xander: I swear I didn't poop all over the wall!

View attachment 52716

Kodee: Well, don't look at me!

View attachment 52717

Spike: I know who did it and will tell you for millet!

View attachment 52719

Charley: Uh oh, someone's in trouble & it isn't me!

View attachment 52721

Dactyl: Okay, okay, it was me! It's actually my job so get over here and pay me in Super Worms:)

View attachment 52720
So nice to see more of your flock!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts