Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present....

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
The Crown Princess says to say "Thanx Aunty Rozalka! Where have you been?? We missed you!!:smile015:"
Well, forums started being a bit boring to me. But not so much to not visit at all because I like some people here. Also the case is I wanted to have more time for studing. Thanks for the nice words:)

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Forum cannot be boring with you here, Aunty Rozalka, but study is very important. Anyway I am very pleased that you are back :D

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
For anyone wondering what the Crown Princess has been up to lately........

https://youtu.be/QKZd3UD3e0I

Your usual lorikeet insanity, interspersed with some hormonal madness, a BIG moult and lots of new pin feathers that need skritchin'. Good thing she has a servant on hand who is duty-bound to oblige......... :rolleyes:

Oh my sweet HRH at her best with slave well trained :D...go away for a few days and you could almost miss such delightful vids!!!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss..............quite........................!!! She is right at this very moment beating her hapless father into submission with her cute fuzzy afternoon antics. See what you miss 'round here when you go MIA for a few days?!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hola Lilly fans! HRH has been extremely bitey and hormonal of late since we have had rather a lot of rain here, and as her vet so helpfully pointed out :)rolleyes:) a few days worth of rain is all it takes to get a purple crowned lorikeet in the mood for nesting! Thank goodness it has also brought out these beautiful pink eucalyptus flowers that make an excellent distraction - for about 30 seconds or so anyway :eek:

Last edited:
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
You got THAT right, Uncle Steven! :D

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Nothing but the best quality flowers will do for our HRH, Uncle Scott. Heads would roll if she was presented with anything less!

Epilogue: We lost our precious Lilly Pilly to reproductive and renal issues in January 2022, her "Bereavement" thread can be found here ...

Your mummy and dadda will always be heartbroken to have lost you, sweet baby girl, but we know in time we will see you again at the Rainbow Bridge 💔🙏🌈

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts