Looking for Adult Male Alexandrine

jimmytran

Nov 17, 2023
Parrots
Sulphur-crested cockatoo, yellow headed amazon, alexandrine parakeet
Hello, I am looking for a male alexandrine. 2 years old minimum, and in the Florida area. My alexandrine parrot passed away from old age and I want another one. Let me know if you guys know any sellers or would like to rehome your alexandrine. Thank you.

QuakerCosmo

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
Cosmo the Quaker
Hello, I am looking for a male alexandrine. 2 years old minimum, and in the Florida area. My alexandrine parrot passed away from old age and I want another one. Let me know if you guys know any sellers or would like to rehome your alexandrine. Thank you.
Try this link I found how I found my parrot was looking for all kinds of breeders and website here is one of them.~> Bird Breeders

QuakerCosmo

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
Cosmo the Quaker
Here is another one as well ~>Birds Now

QuakerCosmo

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
Cosmo the Quaker
It’s also depending if you are in the north area of florida, south area of florida, depending also how far you want to go looking for an alexandrine.

Most Reactions

Latest posts