LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Just for Fun:

Tucker and Baxter. Tucker plays peek-a-boo, and Baxter wants no part of it. B'byeee! Please ignore the clack clack background noise of doggie toenails jumping around the floor :)
Aaaaawwwww, that's a bit sad, poor Tucker!! But don't worry, Jem and i will play "Peekaboo" with you if Baxter won't, beautiful boy!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Oh, I just found another video of Tucker and his silly noise of the day. It's funny when they get fixated on something and just keep doing it. He's foolish, but he sure loves his daddy! ❤️ :)

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh, I just found another video of Tucker and his silly noise of the day. It's funny when they get fixated on something and just keep doing it. He's foolish, but he sure loves his daddy! ❤️ :)
"Pop pop pop pop pop pop" is Tucker-ese for "I love you, Daddy!"❤️

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Just for Fun:

Tucker and Baxter. Tucker plays peek-a-boo, and Baxter wants no part of it. B'byeee! Please ignore the clack clack background noise of doggie toenails jumping around the floor :)
As promised ... i FINALLY caught Jem saying "Peekaboo" on video, just for his big cousin Tucker!

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
When this theme was posted, I didn't in a million years dream that I'd have an entry before the end of the month! Cotton came home on Saturday, and before dinner tonight startled himself and the dog with a squawk! Then a few beeps! Then chattered away for 20 minutes!

Official Entry 😁

and just for fun, until today, here was the only sound I'd heard him make since meeting him in February:

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
When this theme was posted, I didn't in a million years dream that I'd have an entry before the end of the month! Cotton came home on Saturday, and before dinner tonight startled himself and the dog with a squawk! Then a few beeps! Then chattered away for 20 minutes!

Official Entry 😁

and just for fun, until today, here was the only sound I'd heard him make since meeting him in February:

Cotton's sweet little voice had my Jem saying "Peekaboo" and "pretty bird" and blowing kisses all over! Welcome to the contest and the flock, Cotton, I'm so glad you've made yourself at HOME here!! ❤️

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Official Entry 😁

What a month already, and now to hear Cotton sounding so happy has been the cherry on top!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Submissions for this month's POTM contest are now closed. Thank you to everyone for participating, now it's time to head over to the March 2022 Poll and cast your votes!

Best Of Luck, Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts