Moses loves looking at airplanes

azflcowboy

Oct 20, 2022
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus (Male)
Hello
Just curious.
Does your parrot looks up at the airplanes flying so high in the sky?
I sit outside in the screened pool area every evening as the weather in north central florida is great at this time of year.
Fortunately not many planes fly by (not the airline jets of course) however when Moses hears the plane he looks up and really is fascinated by them until they fly out of sight.
Just curious if your guy or girl does that:)
Stay well and God Bless our Guys and Girls:)
Larry at azflcowboy

Attachments

• IMG_20191029_163544.jpg
    IMG_20191029_163544.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 11

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Hello
Just curious.
Does your parrot looks up at the airplanes flying so high in the sky?
I sit outside in the screened pool area every evening as the weather in north central florida is great at this time of year.
Fortunately not many planes fly by (not the airline jets of course) however when Moses hears the plane he looks up and really is fascinated by them until they fly out of sight.
Just curious if your guy or girl does that:)
Stay well and God Bless our Guys and Girls:)
Larry at azflcowboy
Aww that’s adorable!!! My boyo Rico is surprisingly not super scared of the giant gray planes that fly super low that freak me out (I have megalophobia) that’s not to say he isn’t unnerved by them though, but he’s scared of the raptor fighter jets and helicopters and the small planes that fly by. Cricket says “OH SQUAWK NAH!” And freaks out at the sight of one. Drones and helis scare her the most.

OP
azflcowboy

azflcowboy

Oct 20, 2022
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus (Male)
Hello Thank you for your reply we live in rural area so never see air force jets etc.
thank you and God Bless
Larry at azflcowboy

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
We're not too far from the airport so we get lots of planes passing over our apartment building. Ralph has never paid the slightest bit of attention to them, and they're pretty hard to ignore. Moses would probably enjoy himself here. I wonder if he thinks that the planes are strange giant parrots. :)

Most Reactions