never drawn a bird before, how's this look?

Yeetsa

Aug 2, 2022
Media
Parrots
Cypress- 4 month old Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure
attempted a drawing of my green cheek. opinion? if mods need proof that I made this, I can provide it. don't know how strict the policies on art are here lol

Attachments

• cypress attempt.png
    cypress attempt.png
    302.2 KB · Views: 85

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
To the contrary, we have very strict rules here!!
Kind of like with your Parrot; Break the Trust Bond and you get the Cold-Back (also, known as Butt Feathered) treatment!

Clearly you have been creating art for sometime as your development work is excellent as is your diminutional /sizing abilities. But of course your subject being perfect helps greatly.

Welcome to Parrot Forums!

OP
Yeetsa

Yeetsa

Aug 2, 2022
Media
Parrots
To the contrary, we have very strict rules here!!
Kind of like with your Parrot; Break the Trust Bond and you get the Cold-Back (also, known as Butt Feathered) treatment!

Clearly you have been creating art for sometime as your development work is excellent as is your diminutional /sizing abilities. But of course your subject being perfect helps greatly.

Welcome to Parrot Forums!
Yes, I have been drawing for 5 years! I've only just now started to dabble in digital painting, and I've never really drawn birds before (I usually draw mammals or humans lol)

Here is my reference photo, btw

Attachments

• 1660514925278.png
    1660514925278.png
    83 KB · Views: 58

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Yes, I have been drawing for 5 years! I've only just now started to dabble in digital painting, and I've never really drawn birds before (I usually draw mammals or humans lol)

Here is my reference photo, btw

Yes, I knew that there was a perfect subject available! Well done!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Wish I had that talent

OP
Yeetsa

Yeetsa

Aug 2, 2022
Media
Parrots
Thats pretty darn good for a first digital attempt. My tries at digital drawing look like the first day with finger paints in Kindergarten.
I've drawn digital for years, but thank you! It's just specifically birds that I haven't drawn before, lol. I would post some of my other art, but obviously it's a bit off topic

Most Reactions