New kids on the block!

JustAWhiteCap

Mar 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Odie aka "Little Monster"
Hello fellow bird friends... Just want to say HELLO and introduce ourselves. My name is Victoria and I have 2 beautiful boys, Peety and Joey. Peety is a male WC Pionus who is 10 years old and Joey is a male YSGCC who is just 2.5 months old.
We are excited to learning new things on this site, as well share our stories too.
Hope to chat with everyone very soon-bye for now!

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
Welcome Victoria!!

Share pics when you can, we all love seeing pics of everyone' babies :)

Looking forward to hearing more about your babies!!

Jen

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome Victoria! I am so happy you joined us and would love to see pictures of your babies:)

OP
JustAWhiteCap

JustAWhiteCap

Mar 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Odie aka "Little Monster"
Oops! Just a little set back... Seems that not everyone was set on the names Petey and Joey. After time in thinking and watching the little fellas interact we are happy to have found names that are suitable. Tazze (WC Pi) and Yoshi (YSGCC). Awwwww! Feels so much better. Now we can all go forward and be a nice little flock.. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts