New to the forum! CAG tips!

Shayner

Dec 4, 2013
Port severn, Ontario, Canada
Parrots
2 budgies ( Emmet, Dallas )
African grey soon!!
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum! My names Shayne and right now i only have my 2 budgies Emmet and Dallas. Im going to be getting a CAG really soon from a local breeder. Im supposed to be going to meet some of there birds next thursday! Im really excited. Ill take some picks of the greys for you guys and throw them up. Ive done a lot of reading about these birds over the last year because i didn't want to rush into getting one. Dose anyone have any helpful tips? Im going to be feeding my bird Harrison's high potency but not sure if i should use coarse, fine, or super fine tho? He/she will also get lots of fruits and veggies. Im purchasing a kings corner cage its 54"wide x 42.5"deep x 72" high , 5.5mm bar size and 3/4 bar spacing. I wanted a big cage with lots of room for my grey and his toys! I heard a lot of mixed emotions about a male or female? Not sure what would be a better choice? Ill probably let the bird pick me, I'm sure something will stand out lol. If anyone has any advice for me it would be much appreciated? Thanks everyone! :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts