New to the forum, hello everyone!

Vincent_V49

Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
22
Location
Norway
Parrots
None yet, currently researching compatible ones!
Heyo, I'm Vincent, 34, freelance illustrator from Norway! I live with my boyfriend on an island off the west coast of Norway, enjoying the diverse nature out here. We currently have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 6 aquariums (down from 12) I work from home, play games (Minecraft, Red Dead Redemption 2, League of legends etc) I joined this forum just a few days ago after initially discovering it while looking for information about parrots since other sites lacked deeper information I was looking for. So far this forum is a treasure trove of information about species I am interested in, and general advice. Very excited to find out more and get to know regulars on here!
 
Welcome!
 
Hallllooooo, Thar from Central Canada! Welcome! I, too, am a freelance artist. I specialize in pet portraits and fantasy images, tho. :)

Glad to have you around!
 
Hallllooooo, Thar from Central Canada! Welcome! I, too, am a freelance artist. I specialize in pet portraits and fantasy images, tho. :)

Glad to have you around!
Eyy hello! I'll have to check out your stuff then, sounds like we do similar things!
 
Back
Top Bottom