Newbie from Canada =)

smartiecoco

Apr 1, 2015
Canada
Parrots
Lutino Cockatiel Evie (RIP)
Future Caique Parront
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but not new to parrots! My lutino cockatiel who grew up with me passed away unexpectedly not too long ago. =( Since then the house has felt so empty. She's resting in my freezer at the moment. We're waiting for this horrid Canadian winter to end (just snowed today on Easter Monday believe it or not!!!) so that we could give her a proper burial under our cherry tree in the backyard.

In the mean while, we are in the process of adopting/bringing home two boy caiques. I'm excited and a little nervous. It looks like people on this forum are all so supportive!!! Looking forward to starting this new journey with everyone and my new birdies!

I've attached a photo of one of the babies =)

Attachments

• Easter Birds 090.jpg
    Easter Birds 090.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 92

Luna

Banned
Banned
Mar 10, 2012
Canada
Parrots
I have Psittacidae
Hello from sunny southern Canada. My oldest yellow cocketiel is in her 20th year. Many of her behaviors are parallel to old humans. Depending on your age those two small new parrots will only be the start of a collection. Good luck D.D.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome from Alberta!
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved tiel:(
I'm glad you are bringing more Fids to love into your home, and wow, that baby is precious!!! When do they get to come home?

Most Reactions

Latest posts