BekOwens94

Sep 13, 2022
Parrots
Pippin - Sun Conure
Hey, first time poster and long time parrot owner.

I have bought a new tower fan and upon opening I’ve noticed it has an optional setting on the remote to turn on ION. I just wanted to know if this fan is safe to use in the room where the parrot sleeps if the ION feature is turned off at all times?

If not I will likely return it but the box has already been opened 🤦🏻‍♀️

Link to fan here: NETTA Tower Fan, 44 Inch Oscillating with Remote Control, LED Display, 3 Speed Settings With 8 Hours Timer, Bladeless Floor Fan for Bedroom Living Rooms Kitchen Home Office - Black https://amzn.eu/d/au5z3zb

Any help would be great, thanks ☺️

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
I have one older purifier that is in my bedroom that has an Ionizing function - I taped a note to it "Do Not Use Ion Setting - Will Kill Cotton!" just in case I ever have someone staying in my house who might turn it on without knowing.

Welcome to the forums, by the way!! Pippin is a super cute name for a super cute conure! :love:

OP
BekOwens94

BekOwens94

Sep 13, 2022
Parrots
Pippin - Sun Conure
I have one older purifier that is in my bedroom that has an Ionizing function - I taped a note to it "Do Not Use Ion Setting - Will Kill Cotton!" just in case I ever have someone staying in my house who might turn it on without knowing.

Welcome to the forums, by the way!! Pippin is a super cute name for a super cute conure! :love:
Thank you @Cottonoid! Makes me feel a lot more relaxed now, will be sure to do the same!

Thank you, she’s a little pest! 🤭

Most Reactions

Latest posts