LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to the forums, Peggett1212, but I am so very sorry for the distressing circumstances that brought you here. Mere words will never be enough to describe how precious these feathered angels are to us, nor sufficient to express the pain of grief when they are lost. They are most definitely beloved family members to us, as everyone in this community well understands. I am sending many feathered hugs to you, Peggett1212, and I am truly sorry for your loss.

Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, precious one, until we all meet again. 🙏

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
My heartfelt condolences for the passing of your GCC. May her beautiful memories give comfort as you grieve a painful loss.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I'm so sorry for your loss. We all know how sad that is. RIP Pepper, you will be missed ❤️

Chrissiejingles

Nov 21, 2019
ENGLAND
Parrots
Mr Jingles OWA.....RIP
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a struggle when our little feathered friends pass..my thoughts are with you at this sad time x

Most Reactions

Latest posts