Some babies

FreedomAndForgiven

May 9, 2013
Media
Parrots
Lucy (B&G Macaw), Phoenix (Camilla Macaw), Gizmo (Goffin Cockatoo),
Rita (Military Macaw),
Mango (Goffin Cockatoo),
I have a couple videos I got to shoot with some baby birds you guys might dig. This is the first one.

[ame="http://youtu.be/9k71Gture4M"]FreedomAndForgiven - Exotic Baby Macaws and Cockatoos 1 - YouTube[/ame]
9k71Gture4M

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
OMG all those babies are so cute I WANT THEM ALL

The genetic defect Umbrella Cockatoo is awesome, so loving
Thanks for sharing

JJones1719

Mar 9, 2011
Media
MD
Parrots
7 Year old SI Eclectus named Guapo, I have a 6 year old GW Macaw named Neleno
You have to love those baby Macaws. The Green wings remind me of my Neleno. When I went to visit him at my Breeders, I thought he was the oldest with less feathers then her other Green Wing babies she had but to find out, he was the youngest and largest Macaw she had and the sweetest.
I love to work with the baby Macaws and old rescue Macaws, they are my passion. Specially the rescues that come in that the owners say cannot be handled and at the end of the day, I have them enjoying being touched, or to pet them, sometimes ever to the point where they will allow me to hold them.
I hope the sender of the video finds great homes for these babies and they never end up in a rescue. Thank you for sharing. Joe

OP
FreedomAndForgiven

FreedomAndForgiven

May 9, 2013
Media
Parrots
Lucy (B&G Macaw), Phoenix (Camilla Macaw), Gizmo (Goffin Cockatoo),
Rita (Military Macaw),
Mango (Goffin Cockatoo),
Not a problem. I get to be around them a lot. It's cool getting to see them grow up.The baby Green Wings, and Rubys are so darn ugly they're cute, and it's funny how the baby macaws beaks are so huge, and the bottom beak looks like a shovel lol.

Most Reactions

Latest posts