Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Heather G wanted to free fly with her birds so she bought a learjet..... it wasn't until she hit Spain she was like o shi...they only made it one county over. I need to go back.

She got em all back though.
Nope. On to Pipp the banana birb, not Heather G. (I am missing the joke here. Help me out.).

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
heather G has a Green quaker but was initially blue.....a lot of testors model paint was used.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Nope, heā€™s blue. Lucy was green. I would like a dark blue Quaker.

I would just use Easter egg dye if I wanted a different color of birdšŸ¤Ŗ. Like lavender. I could dip Willow in pink egg dye and heā€™d be pink and lavender. And I bet heā€™d be furious!

(Of course I wouldnā€™t.)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Heather G, they are kids going through a goth phase..... they will grow out of it.

Heather G actually working on making a business based on uber eats and doordash on penguin delivery services after she saw the parry gripp youtube of shopping penguin.

video related.

Heather G this is NOT a good business model and could/should be unethical....

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Shopping penguin is my new favorite thingā€¦. I enjoy this way too much. Ahh, NyQuil and shopping penguin, making evenings psychedelic.

Willow doesnā€™t seem impressed by ā€œshopping penguin.ā€

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Now you see, proof Heather G is creating her own version of doordash with penguins.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
ClarkConure is raising a parakeet army to control the world through many nexuses of bird feeders! Mwah ha haaa! You say birds arenā€™t real? Clark says theyā€™re real ANGRY.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
HeatherG doesn't poop, there I said it.... Neither does gallaria (gail), laurasea, lamanuka or rozalka... and the person from Vermont with the indecipherable name and the budgies

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
completely accidental bump. I was ordering a new bird toy and accidently bumped this.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
HeatherG was the first person to flip a helicopter. But she learned the technique from her birds.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Clark conure gave his poor Quaker a bunch of Sharpie tattoos. Now his bird is wearing a big heart with a banner that reads ā€œClarkā€.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
I've thought about an S on a certain green cheeks back but this is not true.....

HeatherG encourages other Quakers to be bad...bad birds so she has the best one!

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
thatā€™s right!! I DO have the best Quaker! Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

ClarkConure watches superhero movies and drinks beer with his birds. I mean, the birds drink beer. What bad birds!

P.s. we watched ā€œshopping penguinā€ again today! The tune is surprisingly catchy. Reminds me of ā€œbaby sharkā€.

Last edited:

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
thatā€™s right!! I DO have the best Quaker! Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

ClarkConure watches superhero movies and drinks beer with his birds. I mean, the birds drink beer. What bad birds!

P.s. we watched ā€œshopping penguinā€ again today! The tune is surprisingly catchy. Reminds me of ā€œbaby sharkā€.
(I'm not sure if this is gonna look good but I have to join in on this game. šŸ˜…)

Heather G bought her bird from PetSmart and bought a mirror toy for it.

(This is a game right?)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts